Dallas lo housing market

DaleSteyn1

Just now, kakatiya said:

ranch style houses you can only find in north texas and oklhamo,,.. and Arkansas Bentonville .. full ranch houses..

in texas I am talking about below animuthyaaluu

copell lo aithe inka deggaraga vuntai.. unless you have kids going to school those houses are not worth taking.. copell has good school district.

ar131169232035098.JPG

the one u posted looks like ranch style man and i have seen ranch style in plano my friend has one valla hall kitiki lo nunchi pakkanodi cabana and swimmingpool kanapdthundhi and how is coppell market ?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• Quickgun_murugan

• DaleSteyn1

• TampaChinnodu

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, nissan said:

Majority of irving was the y2k batch from all parts of california.

ippudu people are slowly moving from cold places  i agree konni rojula tarvatha few of them have to suffer since the job market in dallas is not so widespread

2011 to 2016 peaks antunaru no of ppl moving becs of weather,cost.job market kooda freeze ayndhi ippudu toyota statefarm vallu kooda offices dallas ki move chesthunaru e angle kooda undhi dallas is growing like crazy

3 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

2011 to 2016 peaks antunaru no of ppl moving becs of weather,cost.job market kooda freeze ayndhi ippudu toyota statefarm vallu kooda offices dallas ki move chesthunaru e angle kooda undhi dallas is growing like crazy

Toyota midha already tellolu kurcheif esukoni kusunnaru

2 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

ekkada po full desi gorrels...you will go mad in Dallas...prices are sky rocketing only because of Desis...Mark my words "It will become expensive slum of desis"

desis are every where man .. anni cities lo desis unnaru .. like chinkies .. so adjust avvadam nerchukovali.. desis undakudadhu ante Alaska Wyoming lanti places ki pothe prashanthanga undachu 

11 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

the one u posted looks like ranch style man and i have seen ranch style in plano my friend has one valla hall kitiki lo nunchi pakkanodi cabana and swimmingpool kanapdthundhi and how is coppell market ?

Image result for coppell houses new

29 minutes ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

I am planning to buy in Frisco, but prices mari ekkuva unnaii.. 550K taggatledu manchi homes.. 450 -500 lo teesukundamani plan.. @~`

You can still get a decent house within the range you have specified above.. The only constraint you will be having is that you have to travel anywhere between 3 - 8 miles after taking an exit..

Just now, ronitreddy said:

You can still get a decent house within the range you have specified above.. The only constraint you will be having is that you have to travel anywhere between 3 - 8 miles after taking an exit..

independence pkwy meedha exit digi oka 10 miles pothe dorukuthay