eH okati Denied ... please help

Bathai_Babji

13 minutes ago, samprok said:

It's your employer's choice to keep or  revoke your GC application..

your lawyer is right about skilled labour.. India nundi apply cheyyochu GC ante skilled job ane na meaning.. 

I can gurantee you that GC is for future employment and the person doesn't need to be in status until the priority date comes current..and until the it's time to apply for 1-485

going out of status is different from employer's choice of revoking 140 or continuing 140

Classic eg: Lately companies applied GCs for students who are on F1 status and aquired priority dates. Later they came on to H1B status

antey ipudu out of status poyina employer ki money ichi ah GC application ni continue cheyocha ?

By the way current option we need is for how to stay regardless of GC application future process bro....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• samprok

• Bathai_Babji

• citizenofIND

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Babai ee Kaplan school endi please throw a light house here ...

Uncle kaplan vadu  non citizens ki admission ivvadu (i'm 90% sure though) back then we went there to find out... 

2 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Uncle kaplan vadu  non citizens ki admission ivvadu (i'm 90% sure though) back then we went there to find out... 

fenway lo college undi.. all chinki korean

11 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Ok 

ramineni Vadu enduku ala cheppado naku 2012 lo .. I joined for very very low pay rate  just to maintain status and for my GC then but luckily got something than coming on to F1 again that too in  last week of dec

bro you are confused,

1.   your lawyer suggested that they might revoke..

2.   appudu 140 revoke sesthe portability rule ledu.. malla 1st kaadinundi start cheyyalsiunde..

it was right advice at that time for you

17 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Ee gola antha enduku, manchiga oppurtunity vachindi ee reason tho india ki vellipovachu kadha, akkada bathakalera enti?

+1111

2 minutes ago, samprok said:

bro you are confused,

1.   your lawyer suggested that they might revoke..

2.   appudu 140 revoke sesthe portability rule ledu.. malla 1st kaadinundi start cheyyalsiunde..

it was right advice at that time for you

Yeah may be .. yes appadiki portability rule raledu 

25 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Ee gola antha enduku, manchiga oppurtunity vachindi ee reason tho india ki vellipovachu kadha, akkada bathakalera enti?

14 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

situation is serious and he has to stay in US as his father is expired, and other than him no income for his family with 2 younger sisters yet to get married ani TS chepparu ga

16 minutes ago, ariel said:

marriage option undi %$#$

*=: ---> Not a bad idea if genuinely marrying not for just status...2 sisters and father expired. looks like he has responsibilities...may be not an option

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

I don't want to argue I was told by ramineni when I applied F1 being on h1 as was going out of status . Employer won't continue .

Argue cheyyataniki em ledhu murthy vallu chepparu .. 

29 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

situation is serious and he has to stay in US as his father is expired, and other than him no income for his family with 2 younger sisters yet to get married ani TS chepparu ga

so mee logic prakaram Father expire aipothe USA lone undala? india lo unte sampadinchalera, main manaku idhe minus point, ikkada amount ekva chuse sariki ela aina undham ani rakarakala planlu vestham.....chi po ani denied chesina malli vere options chuskotam...