Help!!!Home registration in Ind

SwamyRaRa

1) Let say builder 20L ki home selling so registration lo 8L pedudhamu antey what to say? Why not 20L? If 8L future lo any issues vasthaya? Because of 20L need to pay more registration fee ha?

2) And if we are in USA (abroad) how to do registration under our name?

through some light in db ..

keep the flow flowing 

finally vuuu

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SwamyRaRa

• loveindia

• idibezwada

• Merabharathmahan

5 minutes ago, SwamyRaRa said:

1) Let say builder 20L ki home selling so registration lo 8L pedudhamu antey what to say? Why not 20L? If 8L future lo any issues vasthaya? Because of 20L need to pay more registration fee ha?

keep the flow flowing 

finally vuuu

induku kadu india develop avvadu 

nuvu 20Lki registration chepiste 20Lki around 10%. i.e around 2 lakhs avtadi...ade 8Lki chepiste 80K avtadi....same with builder vadu 20Lki tax kattali...i prefer getting it registered for 20L so that governemt value 20L untadi...futurelo loan pettukovali anna needi ee road extensionlo poina 20L meeda compensate cheyali....builder gadu kadu kudadu naku ekkuva tax padtundi ante inka rate taggamanu jaffagani....and about getting the property registered in your name...you can submit all the documents needed and get it registered....some mandatory signatureski give power of attorney to your parents and get it done

Just now, idibezwada said:

nuvu 20Lki registration chepiste 20Lki around 10%. i.e around 2 lakhs avtadi...ade 8Lki chepiste 80K avtadi....same with builder vadu 20Lki tax kattali...i prefer getting it registered for 20L so that governemt value 20L untadi...futurelo loan pettukovali anna needi ee road extensionlo poina 20L meeda compensate cheyali....builder gadu kadu kudadu naku ekkuva tax padtundi ante inka rate taggamanu jaffagani....and about getting the property registered in your name...you can submit all the documents needed and get it registered....some mandatory signatureski give power of attorney to your parents and get it done

property anagaaney building meedaa kaaki laaga vaalipotav kada man... Image result for brahmi gifs

30 minutes ago, SwamyRaRa said:

keep the flow flowing 

finally vuuu

I th1nk its c0mmon...

You can scan /s1gn and send the d0cs. S0metimes they ask for thumb impression like N0tary.

20L is not big right so 50-50 cash n check chesukondi. 10L ki registration cheyinchuko. Mee parents ki dabbulu pampi valla peru meeda registration cheyinchu if it is ok with you. After 1 year or more gift laga nee peru meediki cheyinchuko. 

Ledu nee peru meedane registration cheyinchalante follow this link, last two paragraphs for buying property    

Selling property ki power of attorney mandatory but buying property ki just form 32-A download cheskoni meeda photo n nee finger prints gudhi dantlo power of attorney person name mention chesi and address daggara nee current usa address /india address (not sure about which address) post to india  

http://www.registrationacts.in/proceduretogetdocumentregisterednris.php

general ga registration prices( stamp duty, registraion other charges) mothsm 6% avutay india lo unna vallaku. Inko 10K Rs. Daka registration office lo thinipinchalsi untadi

55 minutes ago, k2s said:

induku kadu india develop avvadu 

Orini veshalo Nuvvu anni legal ga chesthava anyways am knowing the actual reasons... na laaga and ne laaga everyone vuntey epudo ayedhi Kani leru ga

52 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Gp thank you