Don't listen to Android Halwa

aatadista

Halwa is the least qualified of all DB folks to talk about morals. Because,

1. Halwa kicked out a guy just because he is imported H1. It doesn't matter what kind of person H1 imported guy is. 

2. Halwa hates all the people who belong to specific caste/region. 

3. Halwa encourages people to take out as many loans/credit cards as possible with no intention of paying back. 

4. Halwa encourages people to fabricate resumes. 

5. Last but not least, Halwa tells people the methods to get away even after they are caught in drunk and drive. Salaha ivvamante 99.99% will tell, don't drink and drive ani istaru. But Halwa emani ichado telusa. Drink and drive but use his method to escape. ROFL

I have seen people with just one or two of these qualities but he has all the above five. After seeing this post, he will write a big essay with all the explanations why he has been doing these. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aatadista

• Android_Halwa

• Annayya_fan

• 8OY

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

1. Halwa kicked out a guy just because he is imported H1. It doesn't matter what kind person H1 imported guy is. 

3. Halwa encourages people to take out as many loans/credit cards as possible with no intention of paying back. 

5. Last but not least, Halwa tells people the methods to get away even after they are caught in drunk and drive. Salaha ivvamante 99.99% will tell, don't drink and drive anu istaru. But Halwa emani ichado telusa. Drink and drive but use his method to escape. ROFL

I have seen people with just one or two of these qualities but he has all the above five. After seeing this post, he will write a big essay with all the explanations why he has been doing these. 

Change to Howle plezz 

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

1. Halwa kicked out a guy just because he is imported H1. It doesn't matter what kind person H1 imported guy is. 

5. Last but not least, Halwa tells people the methods to get away even after they are caught in drunk and drive. Salaha ivvamante 99.99% will tell, don't drink and drive anu istaru. But Halwa emani ichado telusa. Drink and drive but use his method to escape. ROFL

Keep ranting mate..!

my suggessions always makes sense..

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Keep ranting mate..!

my suggessions always makes sense..

Yes. only to people who are planning to take advantage of system.

3 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Yes. only to people who are planning to take advantage of system.

Yeah, You mean gofund me, bloodmoney...?

Good work, keep going. Like I said earlier, common sense is not so common..

11 minutes ago, aatadista said:

5. Last but not least, Halwa tells people the methods to get away even after they are caught in drunk and drive. Salaha ivvamante 99.99% will tell, don't drink and drive ani istaru. But Halwa emani ichado telusa. Drink and drive but use his method to escape. ROFL

Avnaa... mari nee maata endku vinaali.. adi kuda ceppu...

evadiki istam ochinattu vaadu vintaadu kaani nuvvu ceppinattu vintaara?

bottomline,.. db lo evvadu erri pappa kaadu.. andaru disco candidates ee... nammakam anedi evvadi meeda 100% undadu.. ninnu sagam .. halwa uncle ni sagam namnuthunrani @ronitreddy Pmed