Don't listen to Android Halwa

aatadista

12 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Avnaa... mari nee maata endku vinaali.. adi kuda ceppu...

evadiki istam ochinattu vaadu vintaadu kaani nuvvu ceppinattu vintaara?

bottomline,.. db lo evvadu erri pappa kaadu.. andaru disco candidates ee... nammakam anedi evvadi meeda 100% undadu.. ninnu sagam .. halwa uncle ni sagam namnuthunrani @ronitreddy Pmed

Na maata namma mani nenu epudu chepa babu.

me assumptions ki joharlu nayana

I am not eligible to comment on fellow humans as I did somethings that are immoral.

evadiki vadu statements istunaru valu patits laga. 

First prove you are virtuous before talking about others 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aatadista

• Android_Halwa

• Annayya_fan

• 8OY

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Avnaa... mari nee maata endku vinaali.. adi kuda ceppu...

evadiki istam ochinattu vaadu vintaadu kaani nuvvu ceppinattu vintaara?

bottomline,.. db lo evvadu erri pappa kaadu.. andaru disco candidates ee... nammakam anedi evvadi meeda 100% undadu.. ninnu sagam .. halwa uncle ni sagam namnuthunrani @ronitreddy Pmed

Hehe LOL

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, You mean gofund me, bloodmoney...?

Good work, keep going. Like I said earlier, common sense is not so common..

Problem is just not with one person. It doesn't make difference even if you prove what she did is wrong.

Problem is with whole society. Do something that benefits whole society.

Prove you are moral and ethical and I listen to you.

14 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Halwa is the least qualified of all DB folks to talk about morals. Because,

1. Halwa kicked out a guy just because he is imported H1. It doesn't matter what kind of person H1 imported guy is. 

2. Halwa hates all the people who belong to specific caste/region. 

3. Halwa encourages people to take out as many loans/credit cards as possible with no intention of paying back. 

4. Halwa encourages people to fabricate resumes. 

5. Last but not least, Halwa tells people the methods to get away even after they are caught in drunk and drive. Salaha ivvamante 99.99% will tell, don't drink and drive ani istaru. But Halwa emani ichado telusa. Drink and drive but use his method to escape. ROFL

I have seen people with just one or two of these qualities but he has all the above five. After seeing this post, he will write a big essay with all the explanations why he has been doing these. 

aata --> Halwa chepedi mostly nonsense undadu. atleast some points make sense. 

If you caught in drunken drive, you has to get rid of it. Nobody doesn't want to go back to india for this mistake right? In that context, you'll try to get rid of the case with what ever the possible options you have. done deal and you're out of it. It doesn't mean to violate the laws and again opt for the same mistake. If you do it again, you're done, you may ended up with jail sentence, bond, deportation etc,.. 

So, now, did halwa advised the person to do the same mistake twice or how to get rid of it.?  I just want to tell you, you were mis-intrepreting him. Perception matters.

Ippudu nuvu violation gurinchi matladi, danni halwa aapataniki message ichi unte bagundu ani reply isthe.. mana desam eppudo sasya syamalam auipoyedi endukante mana desam lo iche message lu prapancham lo ekkada ivvaru.. If one has to change regarding that drunk and drive issue, i strongly believe, after the tedious process of completing the whole case, one(educated) will definitely change. endukante ah process chinnadi kadu, ikada antha complete chesina tarvata stamping ki vellina prathi sari ah documents carry cheyali. Its not easy to handle all the time.

So ah 99% iche salahalu epudu istune untaru.. but halwa ah situation ni ela handle cheyali ani matrame reply ichadu. adi thread start chesina vadiki kavalsina reply. It serves the purpose. 

PS: I don't drink. I'm not halwa fan, I'm not the original poster. 

4 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Na maata namma mani nenu epudu chepa babu.

me assumptions ki joharlu nayana

I am not eligible to comment on fellow humans as I did somethings that are immoral.

evadiki vadu statements istunaru valu patits laga. 

First prove you are virtuous before talking about others 

Yes nenu ceppindi ade kada.. evadiki vaadu statements isthaadu.. evadiki istam ochinattu vaadu untaadu 

assumptions nenem chesaanu vayya.. facts ee kada matladindi.. 

nenedku prove chesukovaali.. nenu evadu gurinchi em analedhey ippativaraku db lo

neeeku istam ochinattu edo dialogues kodthunaav Nenu annadaaniki sambandham lekunda

7 minutes ago, 8OY said:

aata --> Halwa chepedi mostly nonsense undadu. atleast some points make sense. 

If you caught in drunken drive, you has to get rid of it. Nobody doesn't want to go back to india for this mistake right? In that context, you'll try to get rid of the case with what ever the possible options you have. done deal and you're out of it. It doesn't mean to violate the laws and again opt for the same mistake. If you do it again, you're done, you may ended up with jail sentence, bond, deportation etc,.. 

So, now, did halwa advised the person to do the same mistake twice or how to get rid of it.?  I just want to tell you, you were mis-intrepreting him. Perception matters.

Ippudu nuvu violation gurinchi matladi, danni halwa aapataniki message ichi unte bagundu ani reply isthe.. mana desam eppudo sasya syamalam auipoyedi endukante mana desam lo iche message lu prapancham lo ekkada ivvaru.. If one has to change regarding that drunk and drive issue, i strongly believe, after the tedious process of completing the whole case, one(educated) will definitely change. endukante ah process chinnadi kadu, ikada antha complete chesina tarvata stamping ki vellina prathi sari ah documents carry cheyali. Its not easy to handle all the time.

So ah 99% iche salahalu epudu istune untaru.. but halwa ah situation ni ela handle cheyali ani matrame reply ichadu. adi thread start chesina vadiki kavalsina reply. It serves the purpose. 

PS: I don't drink. I'm not halwa fan, I'm not the original poster. 

Make sense in what way? Kicking out fellow human makes sense? Or telling everyone to take out loans and CCs and not pay. DO you know what happens if everyone does that?

Drunk and drive thread vesina atanu already caught. Halwa ichina salaha dorikite em cheyali ani chepadu kani he never suggested to not drink and drive. He never mentioned that. I had hoped he at least tells one time to not drive unless there is no other option. 

6 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Yes nenu ceppindi ade kada.. evadiki vaadu statements isthaadu.. evadiki istam ochinattu vaadu untaadu 

assumptions nenem chesaanu vayya.. facts ee kada matladindi.. 

nenedku prove chesukovaali.. nenu evadu gurinchi em analedhey ippativaraku db lo

neeeku istam ochinattu edo dialogues kodthunaav Nenu annadaaniki sambandham lekunda

Ayite nuvu enduku worry avutnav. Nenu halwa ni antuna. Everything in this thread only applies to Halwa and his comments on others

23 minutes ago, aatadista said:
3 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Ayite nuvu enduku worry avutnav. Nenu halwa ni antuna. Everything in this thread only applies to Halwa and his comments on others

Vaarini...intaki naa gurinchi nuvu enduku worry avutunav bhai mari ? 

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

Make sense in what way? Kicking out fellow human makes sense? Or telling everyone to take out loans and CCs and not pay. DO you know what happens if everyone does that?

Drunk and drive thread vesina atanu already caught. Halwa ichina salaha dorikite em cheyali ani chepadu kani he never suggested to not drink and drive. He never mentioned that. I had hoped he at least tells one time to not drive unless there is no other option. 

nenu anduke specific ga oka case tisukuni neeku explain chesa. nenu mention cheyyani points gurinchi why arguing with me bro?? Just post what halwa post, nenu apudu reply istanu daaniki. ne assumptions meeda i can't right? 

nenu antha clear ga chepanu kada bro.. thread starter enduku post vesadu halwa thoni, neethoni tittinchukovatanika?? ante ipudu nuvu don't drink and drive ani twitter lo pedithe adi chusina vallu andaru change ayipotara?? at the same time one person change ayina we achieved our motto. in the same way he is answering what exactly the threadstarter needs right?? 

for suppose nuvu chepinatte, ila dui case undi VO interview lo chepithe, ah officer interview lo ela chesav enduku chesav ani question vestada or nuvu case ki serve chesina docs ivvamani adugutada??  ikada situation important. ne laaga free salahalu iche vallu free ga don't drink and drive ani istaru and me too.. but it doesn't serve the purpose. 

Mana indians ki masala kavalanattu undi nuvu chepedi.. situation ki entha avasaram anedi antha serve cheyali.. ee attitude US citizens(Im only talking about USA) lo mostly chustam and that good attitude gets conveyed to people Via Visa interviews etc, entha avasaramo anthe ivvali.. here also ne, na free suggestion doesn;t serve the purpose right? It will if thread starter posts like " nannu tittandi nenu DUI lo dorikani ani"  

Atleast this makes sense???

11 minutes ago, 8OY said:

nenu anduke specific ga oka case tisukuni neeku explain chesa. nenu mention cheyyani points gurinchi why arguing with me bro?? Just post what halwa post, nenu apudu reply istanu daaniki. ne assumptions meeda i can't right? 

nenu antha clear ga chepanu kada bro.. thread starter enduku post vesadu halwa thoni, neethoni tittinchukovatanika?? ante ipudu nuvu don't drink and drive ani twitter lo pedithe adi chusina vallu andaru change ayipotara?? at the same time one person change ayina we achieved our motto. in the same way he is answering what exactly the threadstarter needs right?? 

for suppose nuvu chepinatte, ila dui case undi VO interview lo chepithe, ah officer interview lo ela chesav enduku chesav ani question vestada or nuvu case ki serve chesina docs ivvamani adugutada??  ikada situation important. ne laaga free salahalu iche vallu free ga don't drink and drive ani istaru and me too.. but it doesn't serve the purpose. 

Mana indians ki masala kavalanattu undi nuvu chepedi.. situation ki entha avasaram anedi antha serve cheyali.. ee attitude US citizens(Im only talking about USA) lo mostly chustam and that good attitude gets conveyed to people Via Visa interviews etc, entha avasaramo anthe ivvali.. here also ne, na free suggestion doesn;t serve the purpose right? It will if thread starter posts like " nannu tittandi nenu DUI lo dorikani ani"  

Atleast this makes sense???

Doesn't make sense at all. When you start telling people what to do in extreme case , you start by telling how to avoid the case in the first place. That way others don't repeat it. That's how the world works.

Ok, lets assume he only wants to guide people who are already caught. Isn't he supposed to tell all the risks involved with his strategy. I had to post all the risks later. 

Don't drink and drive is not uchita salaha. It is only to help the society. 

Seems like Halwa and you only care about the individuals and their actions. There is no point in arguing with people like you. 

6 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Doesn't make sense at all. When you start telling people what to do in extreme case , you start by telling how to avoid the case in the first place. That way others don't repeat it. That's how the world works.

Ok, lets assume he only wants to guide people who are already caught. Isn't he supposed to tell all the risks involved with his strategy. I had to post all the risks later. 

Seems like Halwa and you only care about the individuals and their actions. There is no point in arguing with people like you. 

Then don't argue...I am sure you are old enough to know which way is the exit.

First rant..then double rant..then get busted..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Then don't argue...I am sure you are old enough to know which way is the exit.

First rant..then double rant..then get busted..

Well, I don't argue with others. But with you, I am always ready. I have never seen an immoral fellow like you

4 minutes ago, aatadista said:

hahaha lol.. asalu don't drink and drive ani chapanu ok. what next? apudu tana meeda unna DUI case ettestara? appudaina alochinchali kada? 

manishi self assessment chesukunappude nijamaina growth untundi tanalo. nuvu cheptene nenu cheptene maararu.. ah law sentense ni serve chesinapudu kachitanga maarali.. apudu kuda maarakapothe we can't do anything. 

you only responsible for your actions. You cannot blame others for what happened in your life. 

What ever i'll leave it you.. just chill

11 minutes ago, 8OY said:

hahaha lol.. asalu don't drink and drive ani chapanu ok. what next? apudu tana meeda unna DUI case ettestara? appudaina alochinchali kada? 

manishi self assessment chesukunappude nijamaina growth untundi tanalo. nuvu cheptene nenu cheptene maararu.. ah law sentense ni serve chesinapudu kachitanga maarali.. apudu kuda maarakapothe we can't do anything. 

you only responsible for your actions. You cannot blame others for what happened in your life. 

What ever i'll leave it you.. just chill

Lol. Do you even know what his suggestion was?