Don't listen to Android Halwa

aatadista

4 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Well, I don't argue with others. But with you, I am always ready. I have never seen an immoral fellow like you

Exactly..I have never seen such an idiotic fool like you too..who can't read properly and understand things. Thats why I say, common sense is not so common..It matters most.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aatadista

• Android_Halwa

• Annayya_fan

• 8OY

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly..I have never seen such an idiotic fool like you too..who can't read properly and understand things. Thats why I say, common sense is not so common..It matters most.

It doesn't matter. A moral guy will never do things like you no matter what. All I saw was hatred, jealousy, and ego in you. You blame others for your incompetency. 

Just now, aatadista said:

It doesn't matter. A moral guy will never do things like you no matter what. All I saw was hatred, jealousy, and ego in you. You blame others for your incompetency. 

Oh wow..Thanks for identifying my hatred, jealousy and ego...I seem to be a normal human being then..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Oh wow..Thanks for identifying my hatred, jealousy and ego...I seem to be a normal human being then..

No, not anymore, the moment you started crying on one person, you lost your value as human being.

2 minutes ago, aatadista said:

No, not anymore, the moment you started crying on one person, you lost your value as human being.

That again makes me a normal human being..I am exhibiting qualities of human being..

so...next ?

Well, in that case, what is that you are doing now ? Crying on me ? That makes you third class one..much lower than what you think I'm..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

That again makes me a normal human being..I am exhibiting qualities of human being..

so...next ?

Well, in that case, what is that you are doing now ? Crying on me ? That makes you third class one..much lower than what you think I'm..

What you do is crying. Posting same useless sh*t every day on some person.

What I am doing is making sure that sh*t is still sh*t in case any one feels it as gold. 

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

What you do is crying. Posting same useless sh*t every day on some person.

What I am doing is making sure that sh*t is still sh*t in case any one feels it as gold. 

It's bad day for you my friend. You are fishing in bad waters today..

Try tomorrow..It might be good to spew venom based on your assumption theory.