Recent gaa GC to Citizenship....ayyanvaalu

babu_bangaram

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

LOL.. @babu_bangaram how can you be YES for both questions man?

it should be either one of 'em

or U already have a GC and you married an USC?.

correcte ..... ippuddue choosaaa..... speedu lo yes annaaa bhayaaa...

1 hour ago, mastercheif said:

andaru i-140 lo stuck ayepothey ila citizenship steps ani thread vesthey maa pasi hrudayalu yem ayepovali ?

sorry Brother .....

1 hour ago, mastercheif said:

andaru i-140 lo stuck ayepothey ila citizenship steps ani thread vesthey maa pasi hrudayalu yem ayepovali ?

ha ha ha...  

mana US lo ABCD porlu chaala mandhi mana lanti indian men kosam looking bhayya... chesukunte neeku bhi GC vachesthundhii.. kaaani GC kosam lifelong kukka laaaga jeevinchadam kastame... RIP  fellas....

4 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

ha ha ha...  

mana US lo ABCD porlu chaala mandhi mana lanti indian men kosam looking bhayya... chesukunte neeku bhi GC vachesthundhii.. kaaani GC kosam lifelong kukka laaaga jeevinchadam kastame... RIP  fellas....

Why generalizing bro?

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@babu_bangaram

that's what I said.. go to nearby processing center with your filled forms.. they gonna give you that book ..

it has about 100 questions about US history constitution and citizens rights/responsibilities..

okay I will give you clear steps.

First download a N400 form fill it correctly.

Submit copies of your GC, Drivers License, SSN, last 2 yrs tax returns.

I recommend going to nearest USCIS application center with all these docs also a check(kudirthe USCIS center lo ne raseyy check)... they will give you clear instructions. and if time permits they might do biometrics there itself. (that's what they did to me)

nee application processing lo unnappudu.. USCIS nundi letter osthadi.. first biometrics complete cheymani..at . USCIS Application Support Center nearest you ..  biometrics appudu book istharu.. or you can go to any USCIS application center in person and get the book & CD.

interview ki rammani. letter osthadi... (USCIS Application Support Center nearest you).

it tests your basic English and your knowledge about US.

its going to be about 15 min to 30 mins process..

The overall process takes about 10 to15 weeks...

This is perfect ..... this is what i wanted ......Thanks for the help Murugan ....... devudlaaa vochi selvu ichevu ..... manchi roju choosi apply chesthaaa i will go the USCIS Application Support Center.............

BTW , did you already become Citizen ....if yes congrats .....

39 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

Why generalizing bro?

not generalizing bro... Thats the fact..

ask your friend who is in that situation... is he happy ?  at some point  he will accept the fact

3 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

This is perfect ..... this is what i wanted ......Thanks for the help Murugan ....... devudlaaa vochi selvu ichevu ..... manchi roju choosi apply chesthaaa i will go the USCIS Application Support Center.............

BTW , did you already become Citizen ....if yes congrats .....

yes 3 yrs avutundi man.. thnx..

all the best and congrats to you too.. 

29 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

i am in 7th year ..... i should have done last year ...but was lazy ......igaaa time has come ......

30 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

After naturalization ...i will come back and ask the questions on Passport and OCI to you again ..... want get everything in order by Nov/Dec so that i can travel to india ....

2 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

i am in 7th year ..... i should have done last year ...but was lazy ......igaaa time has come ......

yeah.. its upto you bro... if your spouse is eligible... let her get USC. you can be on GC if you have any financial interest in your home country...

or else file for Naturalization... its the best in current situations

3 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

After naturalization ...i will come back and ask the questions on Passport and OCI to you again ..... want get everything in order by Nov/Dec so that i can travel to india ....

sure bro.. anytime..

India ki GC paina kuda vellochu kada... or you have some plans during that time that's fine.. you have enough time to complete all things..

19 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

sure bro.. anytime..

India ki GC paina kuda vellochu kada... or you have some plans during that time that's fine.. you have enough time to complete all things..

i have plan for going in december ..... so i want to finish all this before or after ......else my plans will get jeopardized..... not that you told me it takes 4 months for Naturalization, 1.5 for passport, 3 months for oci .....that should be good ....else i will take indian visa in one week and go .....

24 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

yeah.. its upto you bro... if your spouse is eligible... let her get USC. you can be on GC if you have any financial interest in your home country...

or else file for Naturalization... its the best in current situations

i do have things in india but enough is enough ..... i want to bring everything here and settle down ..... i am done ...... need peace now ...... enough of running .....(rat race)..... :-)