Where to rent GC for 6 months, I mean Green Card

Sammi

5 hours ago, Sammi said:

One of my friend has rented GC from one of the Indian folk, please let me know if you know anyone with best rate.

thankyou

Amazon , target best buy - coupons kooda vunnay online la telvada..

6 hours ago, KathiRamdaas said:

chaala kastapaddav kaani joke baaledu  [IMG]

There are indian placement agencies which are abusing the H1B visa rule. Also, they gang up at the work place hoarding and isolating information revealing it only to workers from India to pass interviews. There is really a sick thing going on. Unless you are Chinese or Indian, forget it. You got no chance. Not only blacks, latinos, but now Whites are being pushed out of the tech jobs, even in high management and executive jobs too. The valley is being taken over by a marauding swarm of Indians.

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

There are indian placement agencies which are abusing the H1B visa rule. Also, they gang up at the work place hoarding and isolating information revealing it only to workers from India to pass interviews. There is really a sick thing going on. Unless you are Chinese or Indian, forget it. You got no chance. Not only blacks, latinos, but now Whites are being pushed out of the tech jobs, even in high management and executive jobs too. The valley is being taken over by a marauding swarm of Indians.

Lol

47 minutes ago, Bangaruu said:

GC ki per month 1000$ aadharcard pancard  ki 500$ for 6months fixed rate cent kuda taggincha    gallery_8818_6_385253.gif

Any ugadi offer ba? I need only GC