RGV started

Picha lite

I don't know if KR is not better than why SG is not better than KR not being better than both KR and SG not being better than worst

My insincere non advise to the biggest star is to atleast not learn a little from the small BB2 trailer to give no POWER less films

Today not a 50 yr old but a 70 yr old said it's etter to watch an orn film than atam ayudu ..I dint understand what he meant ..hope u did

Some1 asked if it's not true that it's very truly not true the exhibitors sena uprising is more than Jana sena ..I dint understand that😟

@3$%

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Picha lite

• shamsher_007

• Annayya_fan

• ronitreddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Subba Rao told me his fans are not even Bullocks .they are sheep .becos bullocks atleast have thick skin and his fans don't even have that

I disagree with Subba rao becos I think they are worse than worst in being better than the best of worst

18 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

I don't know if KR is not better than why SG is not better than KR not being better than both KR and SG not being better than worst

My insincere non advise to the biggest star is to atleast not learn a little from the small BB2 trailer to give no POWER less films

Today not a 50 yr old but a 70 yr old said it's etter to watch an orn film than atam ayudu ..I dint understand what he meant ..hope u did

Some1 asked if it's not true that it's very truly not true the exhibitors sena uprising is more than Jana sena ..I dint understand that😟

@3$%

bl@st