maxima 2017 drivers konchum thread loki randi plz

kiladi bullodu

Nadi 2011 maxima

V6engine...290 hp...full gas thagesthadi...2 weeks ki 3 times gas station ki povali...

Bose speakers super sound quality...

Leather seats are nice...

Comfort is good...

Sun roof and moon roof untai...

Chala spacuntadi... seating ki

1 minute ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

Nadi 2011 maxima

V6engine...290 hp...full gas thagesthadi...2 weeks ki 3 times gas station ki povali...

Bose speakers super sound quality...

Leather seats are nice...

Comfort is good...

Sun roof and moon roof untai...

Chala spacuntadi... seating ki

expected the gas part as it is 300hp 

32k ...ki mercedes cla...

Acura tlx...

Lexus 320...

Audi a4...

Atleast honda accord fully loaded chudu...

Any car...go to dealer and try 2 to 3 times test drive...then check your comfort and driving experience then buy it...

Just now, Novak_Djokovic said:

32k ...ki mercedes cla...

Acura tlx...

Lexus 320...

Audi a4...

Atleast honda accord fully loaded chudu...

Any car...go to dealer and try 2 to 3 times test drive...then check your comfort and driving experience then buy it...

Lexus 320???

1 minute ago, kiladi bullodu said:

expected the gas part as it is 300hp 

Only shell and bp 93 grade ithe better...and mileage vasthadi...

93 grade compulsory so ...ekkuva pay cheyyali for gas...

59 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

endi paristhidi 

smodel 32k undhi 

petttocha 

midnight edition ki povala?

Uncle Do Test Drives for both Nissan Maxima and Infiniti Q series and take couple of friends to sit on back seats to know the leg room space and compare the price for FWD vs AWD for both and also take into account the warranty period of both.

I hope U'll like infiniti Q series.. neeku resale value infinity ki ekkuva untadi compared to Maxima since both are on the same price range(minor diff).... 

for 32k, I think its wiser to go for 3 series or Merc..

I drive 2016 Nissan Maxima for a month, had a rental for short term. I really enjoyed driving this car, sheer luxury and felt better than 3 series or Acura's..

Handling is good and comfort levels are also good, when it comes to gas, as its is 3.5 liter, One can expect 20 for city...but pretty decent on highways...I clocked almost 28-30 on highways but 20 driving with in the city...premium sound and premium interiors, nice finishing, almost all optiosn available, everything power..

If I was you, I would love to go for Nissan Maxima...but if I had to spend 32k then I would rather prefer buying 5 series by puring in few more grand.

Nissan Maxima 2016...25k is the best..

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I drive 2016 Nissan Maxima for a month, had a rental for short term. I really enjoyed driving this car, sheer luxury and felt better than 3 series or Acura's..

Handling is good and comfort levels are also good, when it comes to gas, as its is 3.5 liter, One can expect 20 for city...but pretty decent on highways...I clocked almost 28-30 on highways but 20 driving with in the city...premium sound and premium interiors, nice finishing, almost all optiosn available, everything power..

If I was you, I would love to go for Nissan Maxima...but if I had to spend 32k then I would rather prefer buying 5 series by puring in few more grand.

If I was you..... Engine/transmission matters... Rest all trash.....

I would never invest my money on Nissan....

19 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

no space...