Pichiga India lo andarini nammodduu

JambaKrantu

9 minutes ago, ManchoduSrinu said:

Cheppadam Easy ne tokka.. 2.5C Hard Earned money vayya.. veela frd dhi Family kaadha.. family family antene bokka pettaru.. inkem family... 

India ki poyi should settle amicably pedda munda vaalu mundhala.. ayina vinakapothe Court or Road meedha padesi uthakadame.. damn family..

A AA Movie lo dialogue anattu.. mana gelupu manalni nammukoni unna vala gelupulo vethokovaali.. valani Assm train ekkinchi pakkanolla gelupulo kaadhu... 

Lol.. Cheppamante masthu cheptharu trivikram dialogues janalu.. Viluvalu cabbage.. Malli trivikram ee vijayanirmLa movie dinchi2thanks adigithe vesadu adhi yaddanapudi ki 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManchoduSrinu

• innovative

• JambaKrantu

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

My sister always keep transferring money to my account even when I send her... she never takes a penny from me even when I transfer to her and for her 

money minded unnav ga..

53 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Ivaala lunch lo maa team lead gadi story vinna.. vaadu 2004 lo vachadu US ki.. tini tinaka single salary to 2.5 c save chesi Hyd lo unna sister help to oka 1c to apartment 1.5c petti some car show room lo share konnadu.. Ippudu pillalu konchem pedda avutunnaru ani back veldam ani plan cheste brother in law emo nuvvu maaku em pampinchaledu ivanni maavi antunnadanta.. sister emo naku eni teliyadu ani tappinchukuntundi anta.. his parents are old and they can't do much.. he is very depressed and even thought about committing suicide..

Bottomline be careful with your hard earned money. I'm not saying don't trust your brothers or sisters But please understand that they have their own families and their own lives.. don't invest jointly or don't blindly give your money to your family members.. our parents are fine now but one day they will get old and they will not be able to do much..

US nuni pampinavi ani white ee kada.. bank transactions untai kada... aa money motham return ivamani chepu.. with interest.. simple

38 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Maa relatives lo same story jarigndi. vallaki oka apartment Delhi lo undi. pillallu pedda vallu avuthunnaru nai cheppi ammalani decide chesaru. but unfortunately vallu aout aff chatus so India vellaleru eppatiki. so valla chelli peru na transfer chesaru endukantey broker gaadu property ammedappudu owner ikkada undali annadanta so anduke marcharu. anthey ippudu valla chelli and bava playing fox games. So almost 1C worth property bisketed.

R u @Rusky outside and inside ? brahmilaugh.gif

26 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

i dont have that problem...i believe my brother...i have grown up with him and i know what he is...untaru kontamandi items

it all depends man.. 

ee case lo.. vedu last 10years nundi sampadinchindi almost life saving motham sanka nakiste kastam kada.. what will he do with his kids.. they also deserve better life kada..

59 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Ivaala lunch lo maa team lead gadi story vinna.. vaadu 2004 lo vachadu US ki.. tini tinaka single salary to 2.5 c save chesi Hyd lo unna sister help to oka 1c to apartment 1.5c petti some car show room lo share konnadu.. Ippudu pillalu konchem pedda avutunnaru ani back veldam ani plan cheste brother in law emo nuvvu maaku em pampinchaledu ivanni maavi antunnadanta.. sister emo naku eni teliyadu ani tappinchukuntundi anta.. his parents are old and they can't do much.. he is very depressed and even thought about committing suicide..

Bottomline be careful with your hard earned money. I'm not saying don't trust your brothers or sisters But please understand that they have their own families and their own lives.. don't invest jointly or don't blindly give your money to your family members.. our parents are fine now but one day they will get old and they will not be able to do much..

Worst plan i have ever heard

Just now, speedracer said:

Worst plan i have ever heard

+1

tammudini nammina oka lekka.. mari sister.. bava ni nammatam... too much.. namminadu po... property ni valla amma or nanna peru meda petali.. adi kuda cheyaledu... purely his mistake

52 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Too much ichedi sister ke Kada 

Why is he so worried 

There  is always other side to the story 

Like the guy might have taken the whole ancestral property or something like that 

MONEY IS NOT IMPORTANT THAN family 

PS, I never believe anyone with my money except for my dad ,If I give money to my sisters I don't expect them to give it back

this.... 

Purely his mistake ....he needs to find a solution ....

Reverse Story: My friend ki 2 sisters , elders, 1st sister waalaa koduku ni chadivinchadamniki 40 Lakhs adigeru ..... veedu thapinchunkunaadu, parents tho adigincheru ....parents emo meeru meeru chooskondi ....memu vuntaamu leka pothaamu....but you guys have to deal .... paper rayinchukuntaru ....maatala chepukuntaro..... then my friend sent message thru parents ..... lets make it legal ..... sister and BIL disagreed (both are elders and BIL is sontha mamaya....manerikam).....

cut chesthe ..... Sister and BIL stopped talking to my friend ..... giving pain to parents (mentally)..... this happened about 8 yrs back ....... then all relatives took the sister side ..... my friend was villan in front of everyone .....

then one relative cousin brother came and gave 25 lacs to my BIL ......only on maataa .... (No Note and patralu)....

cut chesthe ......after 5 yrs he asked for money ....my BIL dancing ..... not giving ...... that relative crying .....entire relatives watching ......disco.....3 yrs still disco going ......some 1-2 lakhs given back in the name of this that ......

my friend told parents see what happened .... if it was me ..... they would not have given and also would have asked more saying anni kalipi okasaari ichesthaam ani ......

BTW, twist enti ante ....Sister and BIL have like 5 properties (lands) ....no one knows ...... avi oka sari papers bedroom lo bed medaaa petti ...bureau(closet)......cleaning process lo ....... ..second sister saw that and leaked to brother(my friend) ..... this is like 1 year back ...... 

so dont believe anyone ...... do pakka paper work .......

money and papers should be in your name and nominee your wife and parents

wife money and papers should be in her name with you as nominee

so that something happens at least one of you can recover everything and secure it for your kids ........

2 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

Purely his mistake ....he needs to find a solution ....

Reverse Story: My friend ki 2 sisters , elders, 1st sister waalaa koduku ni chadivinchadamniki 40 Lakhs adigeru ..... veedu thapinchunkunaadu, parents tho adigincheru ....parents emo meeru meeru chooskondi ....memu vuntaamu leka pothaamu....but you guys have to deal .... paper rayinchukuntaru ....maatala chepukuntaro..... then my friend sent message thru parents ..... lets make it legal ..... sister and BIL disagreed (both are elders and BIL is sontha mamaya....manerikam).....

cut chesthe ..... Sister and BIL stopped talking to my friend ..... giving pain to parents (mentally)..... this happened about 8 yrs back ....... then all relatives took the sister side ..... my friend was villan in front of everyone .....

then one relative cousin brother came and gave 25 lacs to my BIL ......only on maataa .... (No Note and patralu)....

cut chesthe ......after 5 yrs he asked for money ....my BIL dancing ..... not giving ...... that relative crying .....entire relatives watching ......disco.....3 yrs still disco going ......some 1-2 lakhs given back in the name of this that ......

my friend told parents see what happened .... if it was me ..... they would not have given and also would have asked more saying anni kalipi okasaari ichesthaam ani ......

BTW, twist enti ante ....Sister and BIL have like 5 properties (lands) ....no one knows ...... avi oka sari papers bedroom lo bed medaaa petti ...bureau(closet)......cleaning process lo ....... ..second sister saw that and leaked to brother(my friend) ..... this is like 1 year back ...... 

so dont believe anyone ...... do pakka paper work .......

money and papers should be in your name and nominee your wife and parents

wife money and papers should be in her name with you as nominee

so that something happens at least one of you can recover everything and secure it for your kids ........

thu jeevitham