Pichiga India lo andarini nammodduu

JambaKrantu

16 hours ago, sid_22 said:

Baaga ayyindi......... sontha pellam ne nammakoodadu money matters lo...... veedu poyi chelli baava chetilo pettada 2.5 cr without any documentation and promissory notes???...........

is it true?      Brahmi-2.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManchoduSrinu

• innovative

• JambaKrantu

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, sid_22 said:

Good job man..... may be u were never duped till now.....

I don't really trust people......... Only Parents anthe....... I don't give, ask or lend money to anyone.

+1 Agreed. Never trust anyone related to money matters.

Similar incident happened to my family some time ago. My father used to trust people and give least priority to money.  My father was suggested to invest on some land by my aunt (father’s sister) and uncle in their town. We used to have very good terms with them. They said it’s a good investment and my father trusted them and gave money to buy land for him. They bought the land and written in their will. They didn’t tell him that the land was in their name, and my father never thought that they will act like this.  When we were in financial trouble, my father wanted to sell the land. At that time, he came to know that the land was not ours. When he asked to return the land docs, my aunt started crying and creating drama in front of all relatives and saying my father gave money for their good at that time.

Not only we lost the valuable money, we also lost relationship with my aunt and uncle.

48 minutes ago, ManchoduSrinu said:

babu annadhi .. TS frd gurinchi.. antha vetakaram y re..   @3$%

Own Sister and Bava : vaala characters akkada clear ga artham avtunnai kadha... malli OWN endhi  http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4K_2bXX_5Jk/UPeZZg8tnSI/AAAAAAAAAQo/Xr4y2y15Fkw/s1600/pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

iythe okay pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

53 minutes ago, siru said:

how come when u quote a post..it always has a number at the bottom?

emanna spl software using aa to hack and track silent_I1

emo mari .. number adhe add avthundhi post ki ..

56 minutes ago, siru said:

how come when u quote a post..it always has a number at the bottom?

emanna spl software using aa to hack and track silent_I1

Java program edho wrote anta to track and count no of posts  pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

Just now, ManchoduSrinu said:

e nasty programmers ki edhi first tym artham avvadhu anukunta  pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

yes ,, we are very particular about statements.. pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

regional feeling theskosthuna ani anukovadhu ...andhra side lo sister ni pelli chestahy asalu patnchukoru kadha vayya ...different families laga treat chestharu antaru ...ala ayinapudu endhuku echaro mari ...

11 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Enti Java programmers ni edo antunnav ? 

10 minutes ago, innovative said:

yes ,, we are very particular about statements.. pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

Lol Raagi Java Batch.. oka roju.. just for 1 day, Google cheyyakunda pani seyyandi first.. appudu matladudhaam,  pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

1 minute ago, ManchoduSrinu said:

Lol Raagi Java Batch.. oka roju.. just for 1 day, Google cheyyakunda pani seyyandi first.. appudu matladudhaam,  pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

even google developers use google effectively. pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif