• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siru

• Quickgun_murugan

• samaja_varagamana

• Bhai

1 hour ago, samaja_varagamana said:

nannu sachipo mantunav emo anukunna...............sachipo mantava cheppu baa db prajalu kosam pranalu istha... Image result for seetha i am virgin gifs ......................but na go fund me ki fund cheyandi plz.......nen sachina my wife should enjoy 

nenu kam se kam $100 istha...and inko padi mandi tho danam chepistha...

but make sure you die because of hate crime and tell your wife that hate crime killed you...lekapothey paisal ralavu...

example: sunayana dumala interview..

2 hours ago, mtkr said:

WASHINGTON: A 30-year-old Indian engineer was killed and his wife critically injured when a minivan driver, apparently intoxicated, rammed them from behind in the US city of Columbus. The accident happened on Sunday.
Anshul Sharma died on the spot while his wife Samira Bharadwaj, 28, was critically injured when the driver hit the couple, both walking in the buffered bike lane, in Columbus.
Michael Demaio, 36, has been arrested by the police in the hit-and-run case and criminal charges have been filed against him.
The accused driver is now in a county jail and faces a number of preliminary charges, including failure to stop after an accident resulting in death, injury and operating while intoxicated, the Republica newspaper said.
Sharma was pronounced dead at the scene, Bartholomew County Coroner Clayton Nolting said, who listed the death as homicide.
Sharma died from blunt force trauma to his head and upper cervical spine, Nolting added. His wife continues to be in critical condition at Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, the report said.
Demaio "failed several field sobriety exercises", the police said. The minivan was found with substantial damage to its hood and a cracked windshield.
A spokeswoman of Cummins, a diesel engine manufacturer in Columbus, where Sharma worked as an engineer, said the company was in constant communication with the Sharma family and providing support in efforts to return his body to India.
Meanwhile, family and friends of Sharma continued their efforts to take his body back home and to support his wife, who was in a critical

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/us-canada-news/indian-engineer-killed-wife-injured-in-hit-and-run-incident-in-us/articleshow/57893939.cms

#$1

1 hour ago, samaja_varagamana said:

nannu sachipo mantunav emo anukunna...............sachipo mantava cheppu baa db prajalu kosam pranalu istha... Image result for seetha i am virgin gifs ......................but na go fund me ki fund cheyandi plz.......nen sachina my wife should enjoy 

pelli ledhu pella ledhu nee mokanki enduku ra pakodi dialogues...kompa teesi tomb gadu nee pellam ani fix ayipoyava ra.

rei nuvvu chachhina pedha upayogam ledhu le... daridram vadilipotundhi...

chillar paisal kooda evadu neeku donate cheyadu... chal phut lambadi ga...

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

nenu kam se kam $100 istha...and inko padi mandi tho danam chepistha...

but make sure you die because of hate crime and tell your wife that hate crime killed you...lekapothey paisal ralavu...

example: sunayana dumala interview..

ok bro done i will die bcoz of hate crime  bemmi-pushing.gif?1403646236

2 hours ago, siru said:

have some mercy dude..she is battling for her life..

dude.. this is an accident case.... unlike the Kansas incident.which was completely exploited by everyone.... so have some respect... accidents antene happens suddenly without giving time to prepare ... so don't make fun of it...

7 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

dude.. this is an accident case.... unlike the Kansas incident.which was completely exploited by everyone.... so have some respect... accidents antene happens suddenly without giving time to prepare ... so don't make fun of it...

+1

4 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Nenu ade ga cheppindi.. why u quoting me uncle