parents us visit lo doctors visit ??

rrc_2015

1 hour ago, rrc_2015 said:

How to deal with it ??

Can I add to my insurance ? Travel insurance entha cover avthadii ??

I dont have primary physician .. which doc to contact .

*=:

Travel insurance india nunchi tesukunte 6k per person for 3 months avutundi if they are below 60...age and duration valla marutundi price.

But travel insurance wont cover for any pre existing conditions like BP, Diabetes etc etc...kotha ga vachevi like fever or sudden surgeries ki help avutundi

YOu cannot add them to your insurance. GC undali or 12 months continuous ga country lo undali if you want to add to your insurance as dependents. Hope this helps.

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Travel insurance india nunchi tesukunte 6k per person for 3 months avutundi if they are below 60...age and duration valla marutundi price.

But travel insurance wont cover for any pre existing conditions like BP, Diabetes etc etc...kotha ga vachevi like fever or sudden surgeries ki help avutundi

YOu cannot add them to your insurance. GC undali and 12 months continuous ga country lo undali if you want to add to your insurance as dependents. Hope this helps.

Gp

12 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

YOu cannot add them to your insurance. GC undali or 12 months continuous ga country lo undali if you want to add to your insurance as dependents. Hope this helps.

Travel insurance is same as Health insurance?

ee company?

9 minutes ago, KATHRI said:

Travel insurance is same as Health insurance?

ee company?

ICICI Lombard Travel Insurance untundi ...Benefits include Personal Accident, Loss of passport, Personal Liability, Hijack Distress Allowance, Trip Delay, Missed connection, Loss of bags , Delay of checked in bag, Repatriation of remains, emergency cash advance, political risk and catastrophe evacuation, trip interuption and medical coverage upto 50,000$ (plan batti coverage untundi...can take better coverage if needed)

I took some insurance in US when my parents came in 2011. Had to take my dad to emergency for some health issue...1$ kuda cover kaledu..it said i should pay out of pocket 1st and later would cover but i never got check back so i feel this is better. With ICICI i had to take again in 2014 but it got covered. Dont know if it is the best one but works okay as far as i know

5 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

ICICI Lombard Travel Insurance untundi ...Benefits include Personal Accident, Loss of passport, Personal Liability, Hijack Distress Allowance, Trip Delay, Missed connection, Loss of bags , Delay of checked in bag, Repatriation of remains, emergency cash advance, political risk and catastrophe evacuation, trip interuption and medical coverage upto 50,000$ (plan batti coverage untundi...can take better coverage if needed)

I took some insurance in US when my parents came in 2011. Had to take my dad to emergency for some health issue...1$ kuda cover kaledu..it said i should pay out of pocket 1st and later would cover but i never got check back so i feel this is better. With ICICI i had to take again in 2014 but it got covered. Dont know if it is the best one but works okay as far as i know

u say insurance from india ....  better than visitor insurance in usa. ??

1 hour ago, rrc_2015 said:

How to deal with it ??

Can I add to my insurance ? Travel insurance entha cover avthadii ??

I dont have primary physician .. which doc to contact .

Bro,  Most of the insurances dont cover existing conditions, existing conditions cover kavali ante you have to pay more like 400$ per month per parent. If you just want to visit doctor most of the cities have free clinics and you can try going there early morning when they open

21 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Thanks for sharing