• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mtkr

• 4Vikram

• chittimallu2

• Hitman

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

you post no foot ball theddu..messi out of six qualifiers anta what is this shiat man chit man BalaKriv.gif?1368798161

4 gme e gaa!! aina appeal chestham annaru.. wht happnd!?

1 minute ago, mtkr said:

yaap mostly.. appeal chesthe ok 2 chestharemo...

mona correct game mundu dismiss chesiru, 2 goals tho odiru next anni crucial ee unai emaitado Argenita parisiti  BalaKriv.gif?1368798161

@mtkr 

"I vehemently deny having offended assistant referee 1 during the game against Chile, and more so do not believe that my conduct falls under article 57 of FIFA's disciplinary code," he wrote.

"Assistant referee 1, of Brazilian nationality, perfectly understood what I was saying, so much so that we spoke amicably and at no time did my words offend or insult the official.

"If any of my words made assistant referee 1 uncomfortable, they were never directed at him but rather to the air and for that, I apologise."

He concluded by writing: "I hereby expressly request for the disciplinary case to be dismissed without any sanction against me."

C8J-BaMUMAAQNxQ.jpg:large

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

@mtkr 

"I vehemently deny having offended assistant referee 1 during the game against Chile, and more so do not believe that my conduct falls under article 57 of FIFA's disciplinary code," he wrote.

"Assistant referee 1, of Brazilian nationality, perfectly understood what I was saying, so much so that we spoke amicably and at no time did my words offend or insult the official.

"If any of my words made assistant referee 1 uncomfortable, they were never directed at him but rather to the air and for that, I apologise."

He concluded by writing: "I hereby expressly request for the disciplinary case to be dismissed without any sanction against me."

C8J-BaMUMAAQNxQ.jpg:large

hmm letsC...

3 minutes ago, mtkr said:

oh.. plys nt liking him ani... 

teesesthunaru ani telvaduuu

players not liking emo telidu kani management also not happy anta mona rendu matches odipoyiru no  [IMG]

1 hour ago, 4Vikram said:

you post no foot ball theddu..messi out of six qualifiers anta what is this shiat man chit man 

donno.. referee emo thittadanta so ban chesaru... lets see what happens... argentina playing like shite anyways

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

donno.. referee emo thittadanta so ban chesaru... lets see what happens... argentina playing like shite anyways

emo letter rasindu messi vuncle, nenu gaali lo anukuna valu referee ani fix ainru ani.. team appealed anta sudale.. most main teams lo okaru idharu main players netkostaru ala enni sarlu ani testaru vuncle same with portugal and argentina no, even it was similar with brazil last year

Just now, 4Vikram said:

emo letter rasindu messi vuncle, nenu gaali lo anukuna valu referee ani fix ainru ani.. team appealed anta sudale.. most main teams lo okaru idharu main players netkostaru ala enni sarlu ani testaru vuncle same with portugal and argentina no, even it was similar with brazil last year

brasil is playing well as a team even though neymar is on fire.... im more interested about netherlands ipudu .... valla manager ni peeki paresaru