Suggest - Planning to Buy condo in Vegas as Investment

McDreamy

2 hours ago, McDreamy said:

Guys,

I live in Bay Area, Planning to buy condo in Vegas. I normal visit Vegas once in every two months, mostly for fun. someone or other plans trip and we end up in Vegas. Noticed my Main Expense in Vegas is staying (FYI...I stopped gambling), Normally Condo(2bed-2bath) comes around 150K good one. Monthly 2 weekends AirBNB lo rent chesina I could make 1000$ and nenu or friends and family can save some money while staying in vegas. EMI and HOA total may come around $1500.  

Suggestions are welcome, what can go wrong or give any opinion?

%$#$

42 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

Valid point bro...koncham confusion tho unna morning, is it worth to buy as investment property in vegas ani......if i have to buy in vegas...will buy it as our get away place....Thank you for all valid info.

damn

42 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

Valid point bro...koncham confusion tho unna morning, is it worth to buy as investment property in vegas ani......if i have to buy in vegas...will buy it as our get away place....Thank you for all valid info.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

But think of investing in making a condo ready for weekend to rent it for $200 per day...? May be 5k..furniture,amenities,parking,TV..internet, other things like sofa,lamps,kitchen items... upholstry, and cost of maintaining that..

small and big...put it all together and it will cost you 5grand which you have to shell out of your pocket not from the loan, so thats like write off cost...instead, you can use these $5000 to spend on vacation rentals...will last for an year or two considering you visit vegas once every two months spending 300 pn accomodation over two years.

%$#$