Oka manchi pani

zoolakataka_14

India vellinappudu chaala mandi enno manchi panulu chese untaaru...like donating money, clothes to poor, visiting old age homes etc..

I want to do similar things when I go to India next time. Pls share what you have done and what will be the most effective way to reach our givings to the ones in need directly ?

thanks in advance

28 minutes ago, zoolakataka_14 said:

India vellinappudu chaala mandi enno manchi panulu chese untaaru...like donating money, clothes to poor, visiting old age homes etc..

I want to do similar things when I go to India next time. Pls share what you have done and what will be the most effective way to reach our givings to the ones in need directly ?

thanks in advance

Mee close relatives lo needy ppl unte vala pillala school fees kattu. That would be a great help.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, zoolakataka_14 said:

thanks in advance

Chesina Help cheppukovadhhani kalyan babu ni chusi inspire ayyanu bro..

r

i donate every few months to a boys orphanage (150 boys unnaru ) in hyd. Rice bags pulses bags etc etc than money as akkada valle cook chesukuntaru so if we can provide groceries they can eat quality food. Education ki money kavalante they contact frequent donors. Very surprising but there are guys who are studying engineering  and other degrees there as well. 

On a festival manchi catering ki order chesi vallaki manchi food pettachu.

You can save cows from being slaughtered as well. 

Can do annadanam for poor  etc etc