trolling Bhakts

Bhai

19 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

why do you even bother man? These Modi fans are hopeless.

Yeah thats right. These fans are useless and good for nothing..

But what options do bhakts have...AAP is a blunder, Akhilesh is out of power, Rahul Baba seems no where and can be replaced by hopeless, Mayawati..wonder is she can get re-elected to rajya Sabha first forget about her becoming the PM..for that matter, no one seems to be worth of being a bhakth...

can't help it man..till 2014...even bhakts have no option other than being a bhakth..

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah thats right. These fans are useless and good for nothing..

But what options do bhakts have...AAP is a blunder, Akhilesh is out of power, Rahul Baba seems no where and can be replaced by hopeless, Mayawati..wonder is she can get re-elected to rajya Sabha first forget about her becoming the PM..for that matter, no one seems to be worth of being a bhakth...

can't help it man..till 2014...even bhakts have no option other than being a bhakth..

I didn't say 'useless'. You can be extremely useful, brilliant, capable, awesome, and still be a bigot.

I only meant that these bhakts should be bypassed, and other voters who are not yet indoctrinated by Modi bhakti reached and convinced of, of a better way for India, instead of this medeival hindutva bullshit that's going on in India now.

bhakts (smart and dumb ones) cannot be convinced. No rational conversation can be had.

You love it or hate it man, but the reality is...its the RIGHT time.. the minority appeasement has worked wonders for congress and they have been in power for decades...hindutva is the new ideology, its the RIGHT time...a phase for a while..DALIT nation has to wait for a while..

If you accept this, we can see lesser frustrating posts from you. Or else, this is will go on till 2024..or may be 2029..! Stay chill bro, don't get your health spoilt thinking about mayawati aunty

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

You love it or hate it man, but the reality is...its the RIGHT time.. the minority appeasement has worked wonders for congress and they have been in power for decades...hindutva is the new ideology, its the RIGHT time...a phase for a while..DALIT nation has to wait for a while..

If you accept this, we can see lesser frustrating posts from you. Or else, this is will go on till 2024..or may be 2029..! Stay chill bro, don't get your health spoilt thinking about mayawati aunty

Hindutva was born in the early 20th century. Among all modern ideologies it is the oldest. 

stop giving free advises Halwa. If imagining me as frustrated makes you feel better, because you can't actually justify the dissonance in your ideology, be at it. It doesn't bother me one bit, if Modi is uncrowned emperor unto his death.

I sort of gave up on India and Hindus, sometime at the start of 2016. There's no frustration. Just disgust.

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Hindutva was born in the early 20th century. Among all modern ideologies it is the oldest. 

stop giving free advises Halwa. If imagining me as frustrated makes you feel better, because you can't actually justify the dissonance in your ideology, be at it. It doesn't bother me one bit, if Modi is uncrowned emperor unto his death.

I sort of gave up on India and Hindus, sometime at the start of 2016. There's no frustration. Just disgust.

Yogi is da anser 4 u

Why do you feel I give advises to  you ? Am I your political advisor ? 

How can I make you learn driving a car when you are blind ?