USCIS new changes for h1b new, extensions and amedments

krishna0125

17 minutes ago, Hitman said:

past 2 to 3 years MS ki vache vallalo quality chala taggindi.. my own nephew vachadu , now in market.. Vaadu Intermediate ki ekkuva BTech chala takkuva.. alantodu MS chesadu.. now in market for IT job competing with real 5+ experienced people.. he is not at all deserved to get a Job.. this crap has to stop...there are lot of H4EAD's qualified and deserved...MS recruiting lo quality improve avvali...@~`

Agree

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• ICANWIN

• TampaChinnodu

• Anta Assamey

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cyndrilla said:

Ante ivvala file chesina petitions anni assam ah?

fafa ki manchi loka gnanam mida baaga pattu vunatu vundi...

13 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Yes, that is true. But that Univ list keep changing. For me top 20 Univ still guarantees a job. These are what I called good Univ. 

Few years back, it used to be many more including Clemson, OSU. But not now.

Adi chadavangane radu kada baa 

Ela apply cheyyali and nuvvu chadive univ outside of ah city velthe will they consider u if not what are the diiferent options anedi find kuda cheyyale

Manchi univ lo chadivithe nee profile pick chestharemo in the same city but it won't guarantee a job for gods sake.. 

Computer programmers may no longer be eligible for H-1B visas

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services quietly over the weekend released new guidance that computer programmers are no longer presumed to be eligible for H-1B visas.

What it means: This aligns with the administration's focus on reserving the temporary visas for very high-skilled (and higher-paid) professionals while encouraging low- and mid-level jobs to go to American workers instead. The new guidance affects applications for the lottery for 2018 fiscal year that opened Monday.

What comes next: Companies applying for H-1B visas for computer programming positions will have to submit additional evidence showing that the jobs are complex or specialized and require professional degrees. Entry-level wages attached to these visa applications will also get more scrutiny. The change appears to target outsourcing companies, who typically employ lower-paid, lower-level computer workers.

Lawsuits possible: Releasing this policy change at the start of the application filing window is going to rankle companies who used 17-year-old policy guidance to apply for this year's visas. Some companies may challenge the guidance on the grounds that USCIS didn't provide sufficient notice of the change.

25 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I agree with you. But most people don't. Because they belong to the category you mentioned above. Nenu ilage raste, nanu vayincharu. Apati nunchi veyadam manesa.

Simple logic - Stanford graduate ni SVU graduate same lottery system lo vesi okelaga consider cheyadam. Valaki em telsusu kondaru 2-3 petitions vestaru ani

I agree...point based system ravali..it is definitely good for students ..motivating ga undi better univ lo chaduvutaru..eamcet ki chadavaleda enti...burra leka kadu problem badhakam...i am not from ivy league school but def support guys from good schools  and better experience or skill having precedence over me...they deserve it as they are skilled than me...enta selfish ayite matuku reality ki dooram untama?  It is also good for country (US)

h4 opt h1 ani tannukoni chastunnam same state nunchi vachi vallu manalni dobbeyamani ante asalu tappemundi valla country future kosam jobs kosam...

1 hour ago, BostonBullodu said:

Adi chadavangane radu kada baa 

Ela apply cheyyali and nuvvu chadive univ outside of ah city velthe will they consider u if not what are the diiferent options anedi find kuda cheyyale

Manchi univ lo chadivithe nee profile pick chestharemo in the same city but it won't guarantee a job for gods sake.. 

Nuvu ah full conversation veyali amma apudu maku ardam ayedi. I think you are talking about people who are looking for jobs outside the Univ recruitment. 

But anyway there is 95% probability you get the job while you are in campus. Univ reputation itself brings all major firms during campus placement.  I can guarantee this. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Nuvu ah full conversation veyali amma apudu maku ardam ayedi. I think you are talking about people who are looking for jobs outside the Univ recruitment. 

But anyway there is 95% probability you get the job while you are in campus. 

@gr33d If the person is from top 20 univ and is not dumbo 

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

But anyway there is 95% probability you get the job while you are in campus. Univ reputation itself brings all major firms during campus placement.  I can guarantee this. 

ante ippudu Carnegie Mellon graduates andaru place avuthara endi dec 2017 ki graduate ayye vallu

Interview vachinanatha mathrana clear avvali kada baaaa ah talent candidate daggara lekapoyina ela vasthadi anedi na question.. 

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

ante ippudu Carnegie Mellon graduates andaru place avuthara endi dec 2017 ki graduate ayye vallu

Interview vachinanatha mathrana clear avvali kada baaaa ah talent candidate daggara lekapoyina ela vasthadi anedi na question.. 

Course work is very tough in good univ...adi vallu tattukoni graduate ayite they will have ability to clear..sure some dumbo's akkada kuda untaru vallaki ravu but we are talking about majority here and not java exceptions

1 hour ago, BostonBullodu said:

yes, 99.5% got internships and 99% of CS people graduated with more than 1 offer. Not just CMU. All good schools have similar stats.

Everyone gets multiple interviews in third semester. Schools' career center and reputation plays key role in that. 

2 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

antha dumb unte top 20 lo admission vasthadhi antava giphy.gif

Yeah...vachinavallu unnaru and graduate kakunda fail ayyi drop outs kuda unnaru...admission vachina prati okkalu a competition lo tattukoni nilabadaleru graduate kaleru...i personally know ppl and u can check on quora also enta mandi drop outs unnaro bharinchaleka a course work...

59 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Ante chala offend avutaru kani chetha univ ki only offcampus kosam vachevalla degree MS quota lo consider cheyakudadu...appudu fakes taggutayi chala and andaru lazy ga undakunda koncham efforts pedataru...market kuda better avutundi...prooooxies eliminate avutayi...live and let live situations vastayi...

Sensible post... mare US lo IT ante chulakana aypoyindi... hardworking pakkana pettesaru..