• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• kakatiya

• ICANWIN

• lucky7

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

Mari

Entry level FT vallu and level I lo wages submit chese TCS, Wipro, Infosys type WITCH companies and level I lo wages chese mestrilu andaru assam..bl@st

"If a petitioner designates a position as a Level I, entry-level position, for example, such an assertion will likely contradict a claim that the proffered position is particularly complex, specialized, or unique compared to other positions within the same occupation"

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/nativedocuments/PM-6002-0142-H-1BComputerRelatedPositionsRecission.pdf

More than 62% of the cases are level I from the graph below..

H1BData.jpg

10 minutes ago, zoolakataka_14 said:

@Quickgun_murugan neeku chaana thondara unnattundi H4 EAD gurinchi..

7e5b2861e679d4ac31c3b5ad5cc75cfd.gif

adi unna poyina nakem difference man.. edo mana OPTs H1s satisfy avutharani support chestunna... after looking at some incidents where they were replaced by H4 EAD exploiters.. not all r same though... @zoolakataka_14

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

adi unna poyina nakem difference man.. edo mana OPTs H1s satisfy avutharani support chestunna... after looking at some incidents where they were replaced by H4 EAD exploiters.. not all r same though... @zoolakataka_14

So opt , h1 lo exploiters leru antav? Only h4ead lone unnaru antav. Lol

• Upvote 1

Targeted site visits will allow us to focus resources where fraud and abuse of the H-1B program may be more likely to occur. We will also continue to make unannounced and random visits to all H-1B employers across the country, both before and after any petition is adjudicated. 

If a person is working from home and is not at home while visiting , can we reschedule the visit ???

5 minutes ago, pavone said:

So opt , h1 lo exploiters leru antav? Only h4ead lone unnaru antav. Lol

andulo kuda unnaru man.. exploiters nay exploit chesi  get out chestunnaru through h4 EAD anedi kavi bhavam @pavone

5 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Targeted site visits will allow us to focus resources where fraud and abuse of the H-1B program may be more likely to occur. We will also continue to make unannounced and random visits to all H-1B employers across the country, both before and after any petition is adjudicated. 

If a person is working from home and is not at home while visiting , can we reschedule the visit ???

same question naku undhi bro, bi weekly i will travel to client place and stay there for 2 days. next anta remote ye, even we dont have cubes there. and implementation office motham wfh ye. so choodalli inka 

Just now, lucky7 said:

same question naku undhi bro, bi weekly i will travel to client place and stay there for 2 days. next anta remote ye, even we dont have cubes there. and implementation office motham wfh ye. so choodalli inka 

I am network engineer.

I don't know where I will be next week !!