USICS coming for h1bs. get ready

krishna0125

46 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

sarcasm ayite idk but client location ki vachi they reach out to your manager...u dont need to worry about being available they know how to reach out to you.

Btw what is so surprising? All consultants move all over USA ..

not sarcasm.. I work from apartment... client location lo office space ledu ani cheppi intiki pamparu.. so always work from home..lca filed with home and also amended.. but problem is.. I don't stay at aparmtnet.. always moving to client locations for installation work..even now... so what will happen in my case

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• kakatiya

• ICANWIN

• lucky7

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

not sarcasm.. I work from apartment... client location lo office space ledu ani cheppi intiki pamparu.. so always work from home..lca filed with home and also amended.. but problem is.. I don't stay at aparmtnet.. always moving to client location..even now... so what will happen in my case

I dont feel this is legitimate post but sarcasm so i am not willing to answer ..

2 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

I dont feel this is legitimate post but sarcasm so i am not willing to answer ..

Why ?Serious post only..

Nenu client location which is in new hampshire..Apartment location in Florida rendu places ki amendment filed.

Now I don't stay in apt everyday..Client has plants projects all-over USA...So they send me to each plant every other week..So Vallu ma apartment kind vasthe I won't be there..Na paristhithi enti

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Why ?Serious post only..

Nenu client location which is in new hampshire..Apartment location in Florida rendu places ki amendment filed.

Now I don't stay in apt everyday..Client has plants projects all-over USA...So they send me to each plant every other week..So Vallu ma apartment kind vasthe I won't be there..Na paristhithi enti

They wont directly contact you...They will contact your employer/primary vendor/ Client. If they want to get hold of you they will wherever you are so u don't need to worry about it. Mi client manager call chesi rammani cheptadu and update istadu and vallu next day ayina they will come if they want to check you.

In my case i was home...they came to client location and my manager called me asking me to come to office with certificates and other stuff..i haven't understood but velledappadiki USCIS vallu in my cube. Took me to conference room and checked LCA matching my pay , bank statements, paystubs and w2.

8 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

They wont directly contact you...They will contact your employer/primary vendor/ Client. If they want to get hold of you they will wherever you are so u don't need to worry about it. Mi client manager call chesi rammani cheptadu and update istadu and vallu next day ayina they will come if they want to check you.

In my case i was home...they came to client location and my manager called me asking me to come to office with certificates and other stuff..i haven't understood but velledappadiki USCIS vallu in my cube. Took me to conference room and checked LCA matching my pay , bank statements, paystubs and w2.

thanks for your exption.

now my manager never saw me face to face and he lives somewhere in Connecticut..  ikkada twist enti ante.. every time I to a new plant, client assigns me a new manager..

honestly.. nenu 3 months mundu new York lo project chesa.. evado manager ni pettaru ..vaadi peru kooda gurutl edhu..

current project manager peru gurtundhi but it appears he is also changing from april 8th..

guess what now my new manager is from APAC (asia pacific) and I am working for plants in china and India remotely .

so if they go to my client location there they will find none of my managers.... but may be they will find my name in the register without a manager name assigned next to it..

I still get mails from client building for local potlocks, photo session and etc, which tells me they still have me recorded in local office in new Hampshire location.

10 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

What if employee works from home office? Pay and location matches LCA

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

then you need to mention both address in LCA.

41 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

thanks for your exption.

now my manager never saw me face to face and he lives somewhere in Connecticut..  ikkada twist enti ante.. every time I to a new plant, client assigns me a new manager..

honestly.. nenu 3 months mundu new York lo project chesa.. evado manager ni pettaru ..vaadi peru kooda gurutl edhu..

current project manager peru gurtundhi but it appears he is also changing from april 8th..

guess what now my new manager is from APAC (asia pacific) and I am working for plants in china and India remotely .

so if they go to my client location there they will find none of my managers.... but may be they will find my name in the register without a manager name assigned next to it..

I still get mails from client building for local potlocks, photo session and etc, which tells me they still have me recorded in local office in new Hampshire location.

bhaya don't worry as long as you have proper pay stubs, and your LCA matches with your job description you are good to go

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

thanks for your exption.

vuncle em job chesthav vuncle nuvvu

2 hours ago, age_21 said:

bhaya don't worry as long as you have proper pay stubs, and your LCA matches with your job description you are good to go

I agree with you.. I don't want to create false fear I nthis DB , the uscis vaadu ma colleague okkadiki revoke notice pampadu ninna.. we don't know what is the reason.. they visited him to site 2 years ago and they say findings from two years ago says you are not proper with h1b hence revoking ani.. they are cooking something man.. so mana jagrathalo manam vundali

12 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I agree with you.. I don't want to create false fear I nthis DB , the uscis vaadu ma colleague okkadiki revoke notice pampadu ninna.. we don't know what is the reason.. they visited him to site 2 years ago and they say findings from two years ago says you are not proper with h1b hence revoking ani.. they are cooking something man.. so mana jagrathalo manam vundali

damn

3 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

I have never heard USCIS guys going to home...ala evarikanna ayindemo teledu...ala kuda vastaremo...my case they came to client location and i was home and so was called to office.