USICS coming for h1bs. get ready

krishna0125

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

thanks for your exption.

now my manager never saw me face to face and he lives somewhere in Connecticut..  ikkada twist enti ante.. every time I to a new plant, client assigns me a new manager..

honestly.. nenu 3 months mundu new York lo project chesa.. evado manager ni pettaru ..vaadi peru kooda gurutl edhu..

current project manager peru gurtundhi but it appears he is also changing from april 8th..

guess what now my new manager is from APAC (asia pacific) and I am working for plants in china and India remotely .

so if they go to my client location there they will find none of my managers.... but may be they will find my name in the register without a manager name assigned next to it..

I still get mails from client building for local potlocks, photo session and etc, which tells me they still have me recorded in local office in new Hampshire location.

Nuvvu mi employer location lo LCA cheyinchuko next time with client location and stay near employer location. Adi best bet but i think even if u r not they will call your employer or prime vendor and might come to your home. Nenu na prev employer to every time client and employer location ki LCA cheyinchukunna as bench mida unna safe koncham ani as apudu amendments every project ki cheyinchukunevallam kadu kabatti

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• kakatiya

• ICANWIN

• lucky7

6 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I have never heard USCIS guys going to home...ala evarikanna ayindemo teledu...ala kuda vastaremo...my case they came to client location and i was home and so was called to office.

@ICANWIN

bayyaaa... nijamga neeke ayyina.. friend story naa? if yes, theow some light on what questions asked..

you are one of the credible DBian ani talk..

22 minutes ago, samprok said:

@ICANWIN

bayyaaa... nijamga neeke ayyina.. friend story naa? if yes, theow some light on what questions asked..

you are one of the credible DBian ani talk..

This didn't happen recently. It happened in 2010 when random checks and raids happened...Naku opt lo kuda twice verified. I got call from college saying USCIS vallu call chesaru ..right employer updated a ani ISFO nunchi

They came to client location and got primary vendor list and selected few ppl in random and contacted their managers. I was working in Verizon then and i was told last 15 yrs alo ala evaru raledu ani but not sure if it was true.

They came contacted my manager and i was working from home. Manager called me and asked me to come with documents. I kept 11 yrs exp then so i am caught anukunnanu enduku anni docs to rammantunnadu ani ...velle dappadiki pakkane colleague cheppadu USCIS nunchi officers vacharu they asked for u ani...i was terribly scared because at that point ala vastaru ani kuda i didnt know so i immediately went to my manager and he told me random check anukunta ani took me to a conference room. Q as such em adagaledu...they talked very nicely and said they are here on a random check and wanted to see some docs and asked me to get them. I got my folder and they asked me for my valid id first..then my i797 approval ...then asked my pay stubs ..i had them online so told them. They asked me to get my laptop and show them..chupinchaka actually printer unte print them anandu and i printed paystubs and bank statements. They saw my w2's and also masters degree certificate. Finally they asked if my employer treats me well and pays me on time. i said yes ...over...they just made sure employer is paying me matching my lca mentioned salary. A time lo chala consultancies ni black list chesaru.

There was one lady who was working in our team on h4 managing with employer ..i only helped her to get job as her husbnad used to sit in next cube and kind of good friend ...tanu nenu same prime vendor kuda and was 9th month pregnant...appduu atanu valla wife tension bharinchaleka literally they left the place saying family emergency. Na badulu if she was checked jail lo undedi or deport ayyedi.

14 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

This didn't happen recently. It happened in 2010 when random checks and raids happened...Naku opt lo kuda twice verified. I got call from college saying USCIS vallu call chesaru ..right employer updated a ani ISFO nunchi

They came to client location and got primary vendor list and selected few ppl in random and contacted their managers. I was working in Verizon then and i was told last 15 yrs alo ala evaru raledu ani but not sure if it was true.

They came contacted my manager and i was working from home. Manager called me and asked me to come with documents. I kept 11 yrs exp then so i am caught anukunnanu enduku anni docs to rammantunnadu ani ...velle dappadiki pakkane colleague cheppadu USCIS nunchi officers vacharu they asked for u ani...i was terribly scared because at that point ala vastaru ani kuda i didnt know so i immediately went to my manager and he told me random check anukunta ani took me to a conference room. Q as such em adagaledu...they talked very nicely and said they are here on a random check and wanted to see some docs and asked me to get them. I got my folder and they asked me for my valid id first..then my i797 approval ...then asked my pay stubs ..i had them online so told them. They asked me to get my laptop and show them..chupinchaka actually printer unte print them anandu and i printed paystubs and bank statements. They saw my w2's and also masters degree certificate. Finally they asked if my employer treats me well and pays me on time. i said yes ...over...they just made sure employer is paying me matching my lca mentioned salary. A time lo chala consultancies ni black list chesaru.

There was one lady who was working in our team on h4 managing with employer ..i only helped her to get job as her husbnad used to sit in next cube and kind of good friend ...tanu nenu same prime vendor kuda and was 9th month pregnant...appduu atanu valla wife tension bharinchaleka literally they left the place saying family emergency. Na badulu if she was checked jail lo undedi or deport ayyedi.

thanks for the info bayya.. 

59 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Nuvvu mi employer location lo LCA cheyinchuko next time with client location and stay near employer location. Adi best bet but i think even if u r not they will call your employer or prime vendor and might come to your home. Nenu na prev employer to every time client and employer location ki LCA cheyinchukunna as bench mida unna safe koncham ani as apudu amendments every project ki cheyinchukunevallam kadu kabatti

yes that is my plan.. see problem is lca kaadu.. amendment..

if I file lca to my emplpoyer location they are asking to do amendment for my visa also.. again client letter etc... and I have to travel to india some time soon and don't want to travel while amendment is in progress..

19 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

yes that is my plan.. see problem is lca kaadu.. amendment..

if I file lca to my emplpoyer location they are asking to do amendment for my visa also.. again client letter etc... and I have to travel to india some time soon and don't want to travel while amendment is in progress..

I think you are okay now..next time when u have to do it plan and do it that way. Ivanni ippude em kavu takes lots of time...of course doesnt hurt to be careful

14 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

They wont directly contact you...They will contact your employer/primary vendor/ Client. If they want to get hold of you they will wherever you are so u don't need to worry about it. Mi client manager call chesi rammani cheptadu and update istadu and vallu next day ayina they will come if they want to check you.

In my case i was home...they came to client location and my manager called me asking me to come to office with certificates and other stuff..i haven't understood but velledappadiki USCIS vallu in my cube. Took me to conference room and checked LCA matching my pay , bank statements, paystubs and w2.

Agreed