Indians With US Visas Will Get UAE Visa On Arrival

Anta Assamey

In its bid to advance the economic and political relations with India, the UAE govt. has formulated a new law which facilitates the Indian passport holders having a valid US visa or a Green Card to be eligible to obtain a UAE visa on arrival. The visa will be valid for 14 days and it is subjected for a single renewal for another two weeks upon payment of applicable fee.

This development will be quite handy especially for tourists. According to official data, as many as 1.6 million Indian tourists visited the UAE last year. There are about 143 flights a day between the two nations, at a rate of roughly 1000 flights per week.

India and UAE have been making progressive moves to develop the bilateral relations especially since the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's UAE visit in 2015, which was the first visit by an Indian PM in four decades.

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

adi eppatinundi undi man... I stayed in Dubai for about 2 days on my way to India some 6 years back. I was on US visa then..

adi visa on arrival kadu baa u have to apply first by uploading some docs and paying the fees online... 

I went recently I'm sure there is no visa on arrival yet for US Visa holders carrying indian passport... 

7 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

adi visa on arrival kadu baa u have to apply first by uploading some docs and paying the fees online... 

I went recently I'm sure there is no visa on arrival yet for US Visa holders carrying indian passport... 

visiting visa nay kada ippudu anedi or is it work permit? coz I remember I was given visitor transit visa for 30 days in 2011 in Dubai..

57 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

In its bid to advance the economic and political relations with India, the UAE govt. has formulated a new law which facilitates the Indian passport holders having a valid US visa or a Green Card to be eligible to obtain a UAE visa on arrival. The visa will be valid for 14 days and it is subjected for a single renewal for another two weeks upon payment of applicable fee.

This development will be quite handy especially for tourists. According to official data, as many as 1.6 million Indian tourists visited the UAE last year. There are about 143 flights a day between the two nations, at a rate of roughly 1000 flights per week.

India and UAE have been making progressive moves to develop the bilateral relations especially since the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's UAE visit in 2015, which was the first visit by an Indian PM in four decades.

antey dubai visa on-arrival ani aa ?

2 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

modi effect..

already ikkada visa kosam status kosam fillings ani motham paisal sanka naakinchina taruvatha migilinavi akkada digi naakincheyandi ani givin aa naa matta

lambdi kodukulu ippatikayinaa idi implement chesaaru 

eesari emirates ekkithey 48 hrs layover pettukuntaaa  dubai cover chesinattu untaadhi