Are GC holders not stealing American Jobs?

reality

20 minutes ago, reality said:

H1 vallu vacate chesinavi fill chesedhi valle... you call steal or something... but citizens ki peddaga origedhi emi ledhu anedhe na yokka idhi...

H1 vallu vacate cheste fill chesedi h4 EAD vaalu.yesterday I saw a position which asks for US citizens or GC EAD/ h4 EAD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reality

• ICANWIN

• Quickgun_murugan

• mastercheif

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gudboy said:

why did he apply late? 99 lo vasthe 2005 lo H1 6 years aipoi undali kada..im i missing something here?

Because consultancies proooxies Levu and 1st h1 lo appudu GC apply chese Vallu Kadu 6 th year lone full time ki apply chese Vallu .. very few consultancies did in 1st h1 .. they had no proxies appudu kuda they struggled 9/11 appudu jobs Leka chacharu 2001 lo and recession US li every few years vastune undi .. ippadi laga appudu it wasn't easy . People were hard working and were trying for full time and consulting last resort ga fake petti vacharu . GC was never easy .

Just now, Rain said:

H1 vallu vacate cheste fill chesedi h4 EAD vaalu.yesterday I saw a position which asks for US citizens or GC EAD/ h4 EAD

H4 EAD is a bubble man...its gonna burst soon

4 minutes ago, gudboy said:

why did he apply late? 99 lo vasthe 2005 lo H1 6 years aipoi undali kada..im i missing something here?

99 lo MS ki came sir I said he applied in EB2 

8 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Wrong my bro came in 1999 and got GC in 2012 in EB2 

yes .. those days GC took about 6 to 10 yrs .... (also it depends on how soon they filed for it after they entered USA)

around 1995 to 2002 it took close to 6 to 8 yrs.. and it was never less than 10 years after that... ippudu min. 15 to 20 years...

@ICANWIN

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

yes .. those days GC took about 6 to 10 yrs ....

around 1995 to 2002 it took close to 6 to 8 yrs.. and it was never less than 10 years after that... ippudu min. 15 to 20 years...

@gr33d

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Thats one of the portions of the scrap I was referring....

just to be clear, I am not debating on how the people got GCs or morality of getting those GCs..,I am just talking about the GC scrap (GC holders with no competency to perform software job),  that would grab opportunities prior to Citizens...

Ayethey every year oka technical test petti scrap ni tarimeddam man . 

4 minutes ago, reality said:

GC are also VISA holders..,only difference is they are Permanent VISA holders

Yes and don't forget they are on path to citizenship 

h1 mida undi h1 support Chesi GC vachaka GC support Chesi ippudu OpT Ni criticize cheyadam not correct . 

Every one is selfish I am too but fair thing alochinchali 

Just now, mastercheif said:

Ayethey every year oka technical test petti scrap ni tarimeddam man . 

Em cheddham anedhi kadhu ikkada disco... analyzing the case Republicans and Trump boasted...

Niku convinient ga unte have fun man...

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Yes and don't forget they are on path to citizenship 

OPT student is also in the path for citizenship...loooonger path anthe,

again, topic is about contemporary GC scrap...not about their future paths

10 minutes ago, gudboy said:

@gudboy eppudocham ani kadannaya... eppudu apply chesam ane dani batti time frame calculate aythadi... he might have applied late or could be someother hiccups in the flow

12 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Wrong my bro came in 1999 and got GC in 2012 in EB2 

May be ur brother delayed applying Perm and all. 2008 varaku 6 yrs lo vachedhi GC after that back log started. 

1 minute ago, reality said:

OPT student is also in the path for citizenship...loooonger path anthe,

again, topic is about contemporary GC scrap...not about their future paths

You cannot call them scrap and we have to deal with it thought we feel so as it's their previlage given by US govt . We have no right to question that process being non immigrants. Valla country valla Ishtam . Outsiders Manam who are we to question their residents capacities ?

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

May be ur brother delayed applying Perm and all. 2008 varaku 6 yrs lo vachedhi GC after that back log started. 

He was full time and they did GC in EB2 in 6 th year . Most ppl then were in same scenarios except few who were in consulting and got lucky