30+ .NET Development opportunities in Jacksonville

kingmakers

Apex Systems, Inc., a top 10 Information Technology recruiting organization, currently has a great opportunity for 30+ .NET Development opportunities in Jacksonville, FL.  Our client, a large, international corporation, , is seeking qualified candidates for a 3 or 6 month contract-to- hire.  Please review the below information, if you have any interest, please send a Word resume to [email protected] with the best contact information.

Also, hold on to my information and feel free to reach out now if you are in the market for any .NET related opportunities.  I’m a .NET Specialty Recruiter, and I work with various clients with .NET environments all across the country. If you are content in your current role, feel free to pass along this information to any other .NET Developers you may know (we offer referral bonuses.)

Position Summary:

Dynamic; Challenging; Team-oriented; Strong mix of independent and team work, so individuals must work well without supervision; & Fast-paced where individuals work on multiple projects at a time.

Roles:

* Development Architects

* .NET Developers III

* .NET Developers II

* Technical Analysts

* Biztalk Developers

Browe Merriweather

Specialty Recruiter, Microsoft Technologies

Apex Systems, Inc.

550 South Hope Street

Suite# 2800

Los Angeles, CA 90071