edo CAG report on pattisemma scam ani sollu vesaru..

psycopk

15 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

Dont watch undavalli videos uncle plz.. post any other useful info.. telusukuntam ground reality 

nenu inthaku mundu chusevadni vadi videos...vadu erojaite mrudda stats and rules anni seppi state etti paristite divide avvadu ani sivarlo emchestam kandistam annadu appude vupudekkuva vishayam takkuva ani.. 1238419_o.gif

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DiscoKing

• Annayya_fan

• Android_Halwa

• psycopk

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Spartan said:

malli incentive gurinchi matladtunnav endi man.

nenu cheppedi change in project design and diminishing its life gurinchi..

evad enni tinna naak paisa  raadu ..podu. but extra tinnapudu should have maintained some sanctity ,

i dont have a clue about that..anduke naku telsina danigurinchi cheppa.. @3$%

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

1238419_o.gif

@psycopk   @tom bhayya  one year lo project complete chesar kabatti 10% extra teskunnaru ok.

But CAG reported that the design updates which were made to achieve that, have reduced the age of project from 20yrs to 3 yrs.

mari adi ela.?

PS: i fkin dont have any clue about the project and how it does help may be it is a good cause for farmers etc.., but design marchi project life tagginchi..with extra budget ante  funds waste ainatta kaada. they should ahve made sure that project had lived its life even if delayed for one year.

kaadu target kosame ante..i dont think thats a positive thing even for CBN.

let me know if anything above is wrong.

Can you give me the actual report please?

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

i dont have a clue about that..anduke naku telsina danigurinchi cheppa.. @3$%

@3$%  neeku stocks thread ye correct .. belluehh.gif

1 minute ago, DiscoKing said:

Can you give me the actual report please?

if u can take Eenadu paper report as informative, i feel you can take Deccan chronicle report also as proof.

other than that i dont have access to original report.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/310317/cag-slams-andhra-govt-for-irregularities-in-pattiseema-irrigation-scheme.html

Due to lack of canal system of adequate carrying capacity, only 11 of the 24 pumps of PLIS were operated during the flood in July-September 2016. Thus, due to improper planning, the targeted objectives could not be achieved despite completion of the scheme, the auditor said.

"The life of the project was taken as 20 years in the detailed project report and depreciation was allowed accordingly.

"However, the project is contemplated to run only till the completion of the Polavaram project in 2019. Thus, the life of PLIS would be only three years," the CAG noted.

Just now, Spartan said:

if u can take Eenadu paper report as informative, i feel you can take Deccan chronicle report also as proof.

other than that i dont have access to original report.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/310317/cag-slams-andhra-govt-for-irregularities-in-pattiseema-irrigation-scheme.html

Due to lack of canal system of adequate carrying capacity, only 11 of the 24 pumps of PLIS were operated during the flood in July-September 2016. Thus, due to improper planning, the targeted objectives could not be achieved despite completion of the scheme, the auditor said.

"The life of the project was taken as 20 years in the detailed project report and depreciation was allowed accordingly.

"However, the project is contemplated to run only till the completion of the Polavaram project in 2019. Thus, the life of PLIS would be only three years," the CAG noted.

naah man I want actual CAG report.. naku kanipinchale anduke ninnu asking giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

1238419_o.gif

@psycopk   @tom bhayya  one year lo project complete chesar kabatti 10% extra teskunnaru ok.

But CAG reported that the design updates which were made to achieve that, have reduced the age of project from 20yrs to 3 yrs.

mari adi ela.?

PS: i fkin dont have any clue about the project and how it does help may be it is a good cause for farmers etc.., but design marchi project life tagginchi..with extra budget ante  funds waste ainatta kaada. they should ahve made sure that project had lived its life even if delayed for one year.

kaadu target kosame ante..i dont think thats a positive thing even for CBN.

let me know if anything above is wrong.

yes idhi temporary project ey, polavaram finish aithey idhi avasaram undadhu. nenu kuda criticize chesa aa point meedha. kani polavaram eppatiki avuthundho theliyadhu mari.

water is precious now a days in india so any amount of water samudhram loki vellakunda apagaligithey it helps, polavaram 50+ yrs nundi kattakunda entho water waste chesukunnam atleast last yr nundi kontha water ainaa use cheyagaluguthunnaru..

Just now, DiscoKing said:

naah man I want actual CAG report.. naku kanipinchale anduke ninnu asking giphy.gif

DB lo jarige whole disco papers lo news channels lo vachina dani meedane based anukuntunna.

if someone can provide original CAG report, and find that what was mentioned in media is wrong..

iam ready to withdraw my posts man.

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

yes idhi temporary project ey, polavaram finish aithey idhi avasaram undadhu. nenu kuda criticize chesa aa point meedha. kani polavaram eppatiki avuthundho theliyadhu mari.

water is precious now a days in india so any amount of water samudhram loki vellakunda apagaligithey it helps, polavaram 50+ yrs nundi kattakunda entho water waste chesukunnam atleast last yr nundi kontha water ainaa use cheyagaluguthunnaru..

ade apicer Polavaram eppudu vachina no problem..

but adi kattadaniki time padtadi ani telsinappudu tondarapadi temporary daani sakkaga kattukovachu kada.

elago extra dabbul dobbesaru..koncham anna ethics patinchali kada..malli daniki support chestunte ne teda kodtundi.

5 minutes ago, DiscoKing said:

110 tmc seema ki icharu adhi chepave donga dalai ankul

Akkada Pisco ankul ocean Loki pole ante dala poinai annadu .. point to point reply dhaanlo neekkavalsina points cheppale ante etla va

Just now, Spartan said:

DB lo jarige whole disco papers lo news channels lo vachina dani meedane based anukuntunna.

if someone can provide original CAG report, and find that what was mentioned in media is wrong..

iam ready to withdraw my posts man.

Here you go both states vi unay pattiseema medha emanna report unte cheppu

http://gssaap-cag.nic.in/

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Akkada Pisco ankul ocean Loki pole ante dala poinai annadu .. point to point reply dhaanlo neekkavalsina points cheppale ante etla va

Ante manaki nachinave cheppi nachanavi side cheyatam alavate kadha ani chepale nuvvu ekuva think cheyaku