Anyone from UK working in software

nuzvid_mamidikaya

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

They stopped now as far as i know..kid 7 yrs unte eligibility undi...ayina how it works as back up plan for US ? akkada undi apply chesukovali...AUs ki Canada ki vellakunda PR vachake vellachu anduke i said its not like Aus and Canada...

5 years. and didn't stop. I am live example..got it recently.  Akkada undi apply cheyyalasina avasaram ledhu. If you are technically good, you can apply in the internet and get the sponsorship. Naaku 5 contracts and 3 full times ...all through job sites. I could never get that in the US.  Maa office lone Java positions boledu unnayi sponsership istham ani. But technical ga strong undaali.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pentaya

• ParmQ

• Kontekurradu

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Depends on city you live. London aithe family 1.5K to 2K with decent living. Single person full time work earning in the family aithe £1.5k to 2K savings. Contract position aithe 5K easy ga save cheyyocchu. But it is going to change soon. Govt is going to take the contractors money from this month for Govt projects. Next year nundi private company projects ki kooda expand chestharu. UK passport unte chala ways unnayi man. I know people who just go to the US and work without visa. 3 months stay cheyyocchu US lo without visa. They go on visit/business trip and work. Every month or two, UK vasthuntaaru. Contract billing lo work chesthu. EU countries lo kooda work cheyyocchu. But Brexit process started, so it will clear after 2 years how the UK is going to deal with the rest of the EU ..vice versa

ante final ga cheppochedi enti ante us lo migilinantha migaladam kastam antav FTE aithey

13 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Yeah konni positions ki 500/day kuda osthayi ani vinna

Java8, SCALA and DevOps solid unte 650 - 750 unnayi. PEGA lo 1K earn chesetollu thelusu naaku. Okappudu SAP FiCO aithe..800 to 1.2K ani vinna that was around in 2009 and before. Financial sector lo manchi rates..

1 minute ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

ante final ga cheppochedi enti ante us lo migilinantha migaladam kastam antav FTE aithey

FTE aithe, US lo vacchinattu raavu. But some benefits unatayi..social welfare related ones..like free health care lantivi..

2 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Java8, SCALA and DevOps solid unte 650 - 750 unnayi. PEGA lo 1K earn chesetollu thelusu naaku. Okappudu SAP FiCO aithe..800 to 1.2K ani vinna that was around in 2009 and before. Financial sector lo manchi rates..

Ippudu entha osthundi SAP FICO mida

3 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Ippudu entha osthundi SAP FICO mida

https://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/JobSearch.aspx?shid=BFF6FD7B7049BA1309

Thats today's positions link. For FICO. You can see the rates there. Okati 800-900 undhi. Okati 500-600. Reaming in less than 500. You can pretty much go with the rates in that site.  US lo dice.com madhiri fake positions undavu.

13 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

5 years. and didn't stop. I am live example..got it recently.  Akkada undi apply cheyyalasina avasaram ledhu. If you are technically good, you can apply in the internet and get the sponsorship. Naaku 5 contracts and 3 full times ...all through job sites. I could never get that in the US.  Maa office lone Java positions boledu unnayi sponsership istham ani. But technical ga strong undaali.

oh ok..may be i am wrong.thanks for the info

Babulu...

UK visa raavadam chala chala kastam.. technical ga full sound undaali along with very good comm skills... 

intreviews kuda chala tough ga untaayi.. client tho oka round of interview compulsary ga untaadi...

but as said above if ur technically strong enuf with gud comm skills then u may hve good chances of getting visa/sponsorship. 

References meeda nadustayi chala jobs... 

13 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

FTE aithe, US lo vacchinattu raavu. But some benefits unatayi..social welfare related ones..like free health care lantivi..

GP

48 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

salary lu entha untai? ikkada 6k-7k vachinattu average ga akkada entha vastadi? cost of living ela untadi?

Around 60K FTE ithe thopu job... ippudu Brexit valla Contracts and FTE taggayi... Fixed Term Contracts ani 1 year contracts istunnaru ekkuvaga... Ante FTE benefits ee untaayi but only 1 year annamaata...