Anyone from UK working in software

nuzvid_mamidikaya

Just now, ParmQ said:

SAP lo market anni references and based on internal deals. London area.

Reading ante..nice, rich people area.

true... avunu full referencing... Reading rich area ne... kaani nenu kaadu andule mini size flat :).

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pentaya

• ParmQ

• Kontekurradu

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

salary lu entha untai? ikkada 6k-7k vachinattu average ga akkada entha vastadi? cost of living ela untadi?

London lo I got an offer for 500 pounds a day... contracting..

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

London lo I got an offer for 500 pounds a day... contracting..

Visa unda ??? Sponsorship aaa ? Perm lo around 60 K aithe manchi salary babu... You get 3500£ hand... You can save £2000 if you dont have kids. Contracting aithe It depends. Daily 500 vasthe then you can save 5K easily after all your expenses. But this is going to change from June with the new rule. All the contracters are treated as permanent and must pay NI and Tax equavalent to Perm.

1 minute ago, pentaya said:

Visa unda ??? Sponsorship aaa ? Perm lo around 60 K aithe manchi salary babu... You get 3500£ hand... You can save £2000 if you dont have kids. Contracting aithe It depends. Daily 500 vasthe then you can save 5K easily after all your expenses. But this is going to change from June with the new rule. All the contracters are treated as permanent and must pay NI and Tax equavalent to Perm.

Only public sector projects for now. And from this month. Not June.

29 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

What the heck man. 

Seems like only thing people care is salary. What about career growth, work culture, social life, economy, society, education for kids?

We never change.

avunu... ikkada work life balance avem undavu... COntracting ani tega chestaaru... 40 ki chastaaru...

5 minutes ago, pentaya said:

ivaala BBC news chudaleda... from June nundi andariki implement cheddam ani deciding anta....But practically it may take a while though

Ok. June nundi andhariki kavocchemo. Earlier private sector next year annaru but going to advance ani recent news. But public sector from this month.

Just now, ParmQ said:

Ok. June nundi andhariki kavocchemo. Earlier next year annaru but going to advance ani recent news. But public sector from this month.

public sector ee month nundi ani telusu... telsinaaayana NHS ki chestaadu... daaniki kuda edo logic undi ... nee pai adhikaari kanaka neetho oppandam chesukunte emi ibbandulu undavu...

36 minutes ago, rokalibanda said:

nuvvu testing thopu ayete daily 400 to 500pounds vache jobs kuda untayi,tetsing meda ekkuva akda jobs

22 minutes ago, rokalibanda said:

already chesthunaru bayya na dosthulu per day 400pounds

@gr33d5y94i.gif

1 hour ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

salary lu entha untai? ikkada 6k-7k vachinattu average ga akkada entha vastadi? cost of living ela untadi?

35-40K is very decent income in Britain. With that income, You can even pay for your mortgage and own a car. 

Big thing is that you don't have to worry about health costs and education costs which are the biggest expenditures. and food inflation is pretty much in control and people use public transport and you don't need to worry about your retirement...

Make money..and spend it on yoruself...Aboue 45k is considered kind of 100k levels here...and attracts higher tax..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

35-40K is very decent income in Britain. With that income, You can even pay for your mortgage and own a car. 

Big thing is that you don't have to worry about health costs and education costs which are the biggest expenditures. and food inflation is pretty much in control and people use public transport and you don't need to worry about your retirement...

Make money..and spend it on yoruself...Aboue 45k is considered kind of 100k levels here...and attracts higher tax..

GP

25 minutes ago, pentaya said:

I am US Citizen.. and I had sponsorship too...

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

I am US Citizen.. and I had sponsorship too...

Super... then you should try man...

Let me know if you need any advice ...