Anyone from UK working in software

nuzvid_mamidikaya

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

I am US Citizen.. and I had sponsorship too...

You should try man....US citizenship vunte I don't think there is a special consideration but I am sure the way should be much easier..

If you have good tech skills..50k-60k is a easy target...I made up to 45k that too 5 years back....! You know the kind of things that we do here in US Contracting, if we adopt the same things, There a lot that we can do there..

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pentaya

• ParmQ

• Kontekurradu

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, pentaya said:

Super... then you should try man...

Let me know if you need any advice ...

Sure bro.. that's so nice of you...

r u working in UK now?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

You should try man....US citizenship vunte I don't think there is a special consideration but I am sure the way should be much easier..

If you have good tech skills..50k-60k is a easy target...I made up to 45k that too 5 years back....! You know the kind of things that we do here in US Contracting, if we adopt the same things, There a lot that we can do there..

yeah.. UK is best place to visit too...

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

super..so.. you r the right person to contact.. 

I will try to help you with most of the things :) like where to live, where to travel, food, accomodation , laws, regulations, what to do and what not to do...

1 minute ago, pentaya said:

I will try to help you with most of the things :) like where to live, where to travel, food, accomodation , laws, regulations, what to do and what not to do...

awesome... bro.. that's more than enough .. actually... you covered pretty much everything a newbee would look for.. :) 

13 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

yeah.. UK is best place to visit too...

Uk is better place to live, quality of life and education is very good. 

But most importantly, Its proximity to Europe and like working in UK and weekend in europe...like a holiday man..! Work life balance is so good there...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

But most importantly, Its proximity to Europe and like working in UK and weekend in europe...like a holiday man..! Work life balance is so good there...

Very true... but expensive compared to the US. 

10 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

awesome... bro.. that's more than enough .. actually... you covered pretty much everything a newbee would look for.. :) 

Np, you are welcome. Recently EU US citizens ki free movement with draw chesindi.. However, you guys are in visa waiver and need to get preapproval by just filling an online application.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

sounds exciting bro..

1 minute ago, pentaya said:

Np, you are welcome. Recently EU US citizens ki free movement with draw chesindi.. However, you guys are in visa waiver and need to get preapproval by just filling an online application.

oh.. okay.. that's good to know...

howz the housing market there bro?

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

oh.. okay.. that's good to know...

howz the housing market there bro?

Picha expensive...  oka chinna 2 bed flat suburbs lo ikkada around min 300K untundi... just like nyc