• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pentaya

• ParmQ

• Kontekurradu

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, pentaya said:

Very true... but expensive compared to the US. 

Yeah, expensive when compared to London and cities but the quality of life is so good that its wiser to move away to other locations.

I used to stay in St.Albans and travel to Westminister everyday. for an year, I was in Chelmsford and used to travelt o liverpool street everyday. 

St.ALbans is pretty good,decent,safe and quality of life is so good, unlike in the eastern hubs. When it comes to expenses, I did not find it to be expensive at all ...London was expensive though...$800 for a single BHK...and other expenses..which is decent.

@pentaya pls guide us how to get a job as a fresher..no experience...skills sql,ssis and RS learning stage..! Working for a gas station as of now

ps : Pr00xy vaddu, fake exp pettanu..salary entha  ichina no problem

otherwise suggest me any other course if you can pls

8 hours ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

goood....ipatiki baane save chesuntavu...US ki try cheyelaeda nuvu?

Save em pedda cheyyaledu. First 5 yrs full time waste chesa...  edo MS chesa, loan complete chesa India lo... but last 5 yrs was a very drastic change in me. Serious ga kastha kastapadi job chesa... got married, saved a bit, India lo kuda koddiga intlo icha, citizen ayya, finally bought a home.

Cash em pedda save cheyyaledu kaani... job security and safe ikkada with no visa issue's... Work life balance baguntundi. Haayiga weekend ee Spain on paris o povachu citizen aithe...

Us ki apply cheddamaneloga mimmalnandarini tarimestunnadu thatha... chuddam.. There might be a possibility of having free movement between common wealth countries. If this happened super options naaku.... 

8 hours ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

naku us lo 6 yrs experience undi. nenu uk ravali ante easy way emanna undha?

UK ippudu Baga tight ayipoyindi... tier 2 aithe evaranna sponsor cheyyali... ippudu unna position lo evvarini ikkada trust cheyoddu... tier 1 kuda undi.. But you have to invest lot of money to get into the country which is waste of your time. 

4 hours ago, buffaloboy said:

@pentaya pls guide us how to get a job as a fresher..no experience...skills sql,ssis and RS learning stage..! Working for a gas station as of now

ps : Pr00xy vaddu, fake exp pettanu..salary entha  ichina no problem

otherwise suggest me any other course if you can pls

Aade unte mangalodu enduku ani... nuvvu nannu adugutunnava nanna... technical ga menu pedda strong kaadu abbee. Edo mama anipistaa like jack of all trades.

mundu neeku em vachoo analyse chesko.. Kontha mandi 10 th lo chaduvutaru, Kontha mandi inter lo , inkonthamandi engg lo. Mari nuvvu eppudu chadivaavo em vacho chusko..

Life lo ee job chesina konni basic skills chala imp.

Excel,  good communication skills, business analysis skills, basic sql and basic oops concepts. Ivi maatram chala proficient ga nerchuko... whatever you do don't stop working on these at least for 1 hour daily. Then you will come to clarity what you are capable of and no need of any fake. Also, try to spend more time on LinkedIn rather than in Fb... you will inspire from people's stories.

Ps: nenu assala fake pettaledu. Naa friends Antha contracting and asking me to join them. But antha fake and fraud gallu. Papam client ki documentations kuda cheyyaru..

9 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, expensive when compared to London and cities but the quality of life is so good that its wiser to move away to other locations.

I used to stay in St.Albans and travel to Westminister everyday. for an year, I was in Chelmsford and used to travelt o liverpool street everyday. 

St.ALbans is pretty good,decent,safe and quality of life is so good, unlike in the eastern hubs. When it comes to expenses, I did not find it to be expensive at all ...London was expensive though...$800 for a single BHK...and other expenses..which is decent.

True. Nenu stalbans ki close gane working. Savings US tho compare chesthe takkuva ani naa abhipraayam.