• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• lazybugger

• Hercules

• Bhai

Just now, KathiRamdaas said:

Full time military duty anukunta not like reserves ..article la MAVNI ani ekkada ledu kada man

it is referring to MAVNI program ...

21 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Oka dharma sandeham...

repu MAVNI lo join aina vanni Vizag  meeda daadi cheyyamante chestara ?

GC iste chesatam antaru .... andulo em vundi....  4s086h.gif?1403646236

chaduvukunna average indians, especially telugus, ela untaro ee db choosthey artham avtundi.

naaku local mla telusu, aa cinema lo evado hero ni telusu, antha contact lu unde Indians kooda aakhariki deenni “greatest decision of your life” antara.

entha worst life ra babu. Malli India edho podichestadi ani full discussing 24/7.

dont promote mavni to feel good about yourself. about what a helpful person you are. it reeks of desperation. both from you and the guys who are waiting to join mavni.

gaadidha laaga perigaav. use some class. mavni forums ki velli dappu kottuko.

dont try to make mavni crap the central discussion in a telugu forum because you have nothing better to contribute. mavni may be great awesome whatever, but the guys who pick on you for taking up mavni are all not losers or jealous. some are Indians.

your life, your decision. mavni is great. but how great is it when you are compelled to loiter in this db looking for acceptance from Indians, because mavni people are a bunch of self loathing dickwads that you cant stand in a group?

Full disclosure: even i'm a member of military of a country other than India. it was compulsory for me to get my PR.

6 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Oka dharma sandeham...

drone antunnadu ga. edho video game aaduthunnattu aaduthaadu. daaniki vizag aina mosul aina, no difference.

6 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Oka dharma sandeham...

cheyyamante cheyyali adhi yuddha dharmam

38 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

chaduvukunna average indians, especially telugus, ela untaro ee db choosthey artham avtundi.

naaku local mla telusu, aa cinema lo evado hero ni telusu, antha contact lu unde Indians kooda aakhariki deenni “greatest decision of your life” antara.

entha worst life ra babu. Malli India edho podichestadi ani full discussing 24/7.

dont promote mavni to feel good about yourself. about what a helpful person you are. it reeks of desperation. both from you and the guys who are waiting to join mavni.

gaadidha laaga perigaav. use some class. mavni forums ki velli dappu kottuko.

dont try to make mavni crap the central discussion in a telugu forum because you have nothing better to contribute. mavni may be great awesome whatever, but the guys who pick on you for taking up mavni are all not losers or jealous. some are Indians.

your life, your decision. mavni is great. but how great is it when you are compelled to loiter in this db looking for acceptance from Indians, because mavni people are a bunch of self loathing dickwads that you cant stand in a group?

Full disclosure: even i'm a member of military of a country other than India. it was compulsory for me to get my PR.

Sing national service?? Picinic ata ga

5 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

cheyyamante cheyyali adhi yuddha dharmam

yes cheyyali. but what about samajika dharmam, celebrating Indians embracing nativist crap, while enjoying secularism and multiculturalism in the country you live in?

How insecure are these guys about their identity?

4 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

It is not going to open sorry:(

lol. I'm willing to bet $1000 that by this time next year, majority of this db guys will have joined Mavni, and will still be crying on reservations, and sickularists. @3$%

thank you Mavni, for cleaning up crap from India.