End of Nandamuri Era, Dream come true day for Nara CBN ...

Bathai_Babji

Image result for Chandrababu naidu NTR where it all started ...

Media has been carrying reports of how Nandamuri Balakrishna hugged Nara Lokesh after the latter took oath as MLC and how the entire family of Balakrishna made it to the swearing-in ceremony of Lokesh.

Also, the focus has been on the cabinet reshuffle and the disgruntled MLAs within the TDP. But one thing has become absolutely clear now. It is clearly the end of the road for the Nandamuri family in politics. Nandamuri Balakrishna has settled for going down in AP history as the father-in-law of Nara Lokesh, a possible CM in future according to TDP.

Neither Harikrishna nor his son Junior NTR has any say in the scheme of affairs. In fact, Junior NTR barring Harikrishna and his family is given as much respect as Lakshmi Parvathi was given by the Nandamuri family.

As long as the Nara family rules the TDP, there is absolutely no way anyone from the Nandamuri family can vie for the top post. In that sense, it is probably the end of the road for them in politics in terms of chief ministerial aspirations.

Balakrishna says in Gautamiputra Satakarni: “Desam Meesam Tippudam.” But in real life, that’s an entirely different question!

Image result for Chandrababu naidu balakrishna lokesh where it all ended successfully ...

bala_lokesh11491277561.jpg

Image result for senior ntr  Hope one day he returns back to TDP as  Image result for junior ntr elections

Jai NTR ...

Jai Balayya ...

10 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

calling @psyc0pk delete this thread bro.

Why deleting baa I'm fan of Balayya and I like Nandamuri vamsham ruling TDP .. is this incorrect ... ?

36 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Image result for Chandrababu naidu NTR where it all started ...

Media has been carrying reports of how Nandamuri Balakrishna hugged Nara Lokesh after the latter took oath as MLC and how the entire family of Balakrishna made it to the swearing-in ceremony of Lokesh.

Also, the focus has been on the cabinet reshuffle and the disgruntled MLAs within the TDP. But one thing has become absolutely clear now. It is clearly the end of the road for the Nandamuri family in politics. Nandamuri Balakrishna has settled for going down in AP history as the father-in-law of Nara Lokesh, a possible CM in future according to TDP.

Neither Harikrishna nor his son Junior NTR has any say in the scheme of affairs. In fact, Junior NTR barring Harikrishna and his family is given as much respect as Lakshmi Parvathi was given by the Nandamuri family.

As long as the Nara family rules the TDP, there is absolutely no way anyone from the Nandamuri family can vie for the top post. In that sense, it is probably the end of the road for them in politics in terms of chief ministerial aspirations.

Balakrishna says in Gautamiputra Satakarni: “Desam Meesam Tippudam.” But in real life, that’s an entirely different question!

Image result for Chandrababu naidu balakrishna lokesh where it all ended successfully ...

bala_lokesh11491277561.jpg

Image result for senior ntr  Hope one day he returns back to TDP as  Image result for junior ntr elections

Jai NTR ...

Jai Balayya ...

Jr NTR gadi age enti...vadu CM candidate yenti appude..Pilla P gadu.....vaadiki chala time vundhi and things change in TDP after Chandra babu exit...i hope TDP survives for ever...

5 minutes ago, lifesucksbad said:

Jr NTR gadi age enti...vadu CM candidate yenti appude..Pilla P gadu.....vaadiki chala time vundhi and things change in TDP after Chandra babu exit...i hope TDP survives for ever...

what about TRS?

28 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Why deleting baa I'm fan of Balayya and I like Nandamuri vamsham ruling TDP .. is this incorrect ... ?

so MP's, MLA's of AP are slaves of Nandamuri Vamsham??

10 minutes ago, lifesucksbad said:

Nenu CM analedhu ...

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

so MP's, MLA's of AP are slaves of Nandamuri Vamsham??

Ippudu Raju, Manthri oka rajyam lo untey Raju kindha manthri pani chesthadu antey manthri slave ah ?

oka wife husband ki slave ah ? kadhu kada ... same to same both have equal importance ...