Please help if you can. Genuine cause

Android_Halwa

Hey, There is someone who is in desperate need of help.

This seems to be a genuine case, all they are looking for is to raise $10,000 only to transport thei body to India and nothing else. Its so sad to see their 5 year old little girl and huge responsibility of the girl's mother in the days to come but they still choose to raise $10,000 to transport the body and which I belive is approximate cost, around 6k to 9k from Seattle to India. 

To me, I know them through a group and heard they are a nice family and no one yet have an idea how such an incident has happened. 

All that they are asking for small donations so that they can transport body back home. They have not even requested Indian government and haven't reached out to any organisation unlike some people who have reached out to 150k and ended up pocketing 700k.

https://www.gofundme.com/support-madhu-gudurus-family 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

This seems to be a genuine case, all they are looking for is to raise $10,000 only to transport thei body to India and nothing else. Its so sad to see their 5 year old little girl and huge responsibility of the girl's mother in the days to come but they still choose to raise $10,000 to transport the body and which I belive is approximate cost, around 6k to 9k from Seattle to India. 

To me, I know them through a group and heard they are a nice family and no one yet have an idea how such an incident has happened. 

All that they are asking for small donations so that they can transport body back home. They have not even requested Indian government and haven't reached out to any organisation unlike some people who have reached out to 150k and ended up pocketing 700k.

creditcard use cheyacchu kada man ?

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

creditcard use cheyacchu kada man ?

Sunayana Dumala ni adiginava ? Kavipriya Muthuramalingam ni adiginava ide question ?

1 minute ago, kreole said:

Donate cheyyandi vayya papam.. Ee arguments endhuku

Blind ga kuda emi vaddu...chudandi, enduku donations adugutunnaro, entha adugutunaro...atarvate, miku nachitene cheyandi...ae mosam,daga ledu anukuntene cheyandi...vellaki emi donations tho rest of the life bratikeyalani emi donations adagadam ledu, adi ardam chesukondi

29 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

reason enti? heartattack aa?

4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

reason enti? heartattack aa?

No, It seems it was a suicide. Hus body was found hanging in his house which he bought only few months back. 

No reason ascertain yet as to what drive him to suicide. Someone said he had a health problem and it allegedly drove him to suicide but again, that's anta.com

2 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

sad man.. suicide chesukovadam athani wife naaku telusu

5yrs paapa man...sad....koncham ina think cheyaleda...life theesukune antha problems yekkada undavu...anni solve chesukovali kaani chaste emosthado emo..

50 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sunayana Dumala ni adiginava ? Kavipriya Muthuramalingam ni adiginava ide question ?

cirrect bhayya , eee tana aata vallu em cheyara ??

16 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

5yrs paapa man...sad....koncham ina think cheyaleda...life theesukune antha problems yekkada undavu...anni solve chesukovali kaani chaste emosthado emo..

Avnu 

but health issue made him suicide ataga it's genuine kada

9 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Avnu 

but health issue made him suicide ataga it's genuine kada

health issue unte suicide cheskovala?