Android_Halwa

Just now, kiraak_poradu said:

health issue unte suicide cheskovala?

Enta serious issue telidu kada 

konni rogalu treatment tiskuntu narakam chustaru so better leave ankuntaru

Just now, vendetta said:

Enta serious issue telidu kada 

konni rogalu treatment tiskuntu narakam chustaru so better leave ankuntaru

narakam chusi bathikina vallu unnaru ....

sare evari decision valladi 

nuvvu etlunnav

2 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

narakam chusi bathikina vallu unnaru ....

sare evari decision valladi 

nuvvu etlunnav

nu gap lo gap lo goku kiraak_poradu

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sunayana Dumala ni adiginava ? Kavipriya Muthuramalingam ni adiginava ide question ?

nuvvu veellani aduguman phone chesi...

14 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

nuvvu veellani aduguman phone chesi...

Chepalsina avasaram ledu, I already reported to gofund as fraud and money is not being used as intended for. No one donated to set up charities neither it was asked to do so. 

It is called fraud. and I raised a word on it. You got the guts, contest the claim or got the balls, then claim it as a fraud but if you want to give advice, You might not be the right person to do so. 

I already asked kavipriya and the moment I reached out to her, the gofund which collected 683k, has stopped. At least I made an attempt. It could be a coincidence but I got the guts to reach out to her and point out this is not fair. Nuvemi chesinav vaya mari, nuvu emi widows ki official salahadarunivi kadu kada papam ane propoganda ni promote cheyanika...come on man, hypocrites.

You got the guts man, Then reach out to Kavipriya and question her and ask her why she needed money, what the purpose it intended for and the purpose they want to use it for. 

Prati okkadu neethulu matladetode...vini vini sastunnam...manishi ki rendu chevulu kanipisthe sal, oodi padestunaru kada...adedo sametha vuntadi...vinetodu verrodu aithe chepetodu chandrababu ani...

FYI, the donations are intended to be closed at 10k. when it was started, it was literally $0 and now it has reached $8000. I just requested the campaign organiser to ask for donations only for the money they would need for emergencies...

I did my part..

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sunayana Dumala ni adiginava ? Kavipriya Muthuramalingam ni adiginava ide question ?

Nijanga ne asking man , why antha low amount asking ani . and anthey avasaram unte CC yendhuku not using . Fyi I already donated . 

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

Nijanga ne asking man , why antha low amount asking ani . and anthey avasaram unte CC yendhuku not using . Fyi I already donated . 

It doesn't matter if you donate or not...

nenu adugutunadi endi ante...700k adagala mari 10k karchulaki ? 

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

It doesn't matter if you donate or not...

nenu adugutunadi endi ante...700k adagala mari 10k karchulaki ? 

Vallu adigindi 150k kada , people have more than asked . 

28 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Chepalsina avasaram ledu, I already reported to gofund as fraud and money is not being used as intended for. No one donated to set up charities neither it was asked to do so. 

It is called fraud. and I raised a word on it. You got the guts, contest the claim or got the balls, then claim it as a fraud but if you want to give advice, You might not be the right person to do so. 

I already asked kavipriya and the moment I reached out to her, the gofund which collected 683k, has stopped. At least I made an attempt. It could be a coincidence but I got the guts to reach out to her and point out this is not fair. Nuvemi chesinav vaya mari, nuvu emi widows ki official salahadarunivi kadu kada papam ane propoganda ni promote cheyanika...come on man, hypocrites.

You got the guts man, Then reach out to Kavipriya and question her and ask her why she needed money, what the purpose it intended for and the purpose they want to use it for. 

Prati okkadu neethulu matladetode...vini vini sastunnam...manishi ki rendu chevulu kanipisthe sal, oodi padestunaru kada...adedo sametha vuntadi...vinetodu verrodu aithe chepetodu chandrababu ani...

body india theskellali ante 30-40k avudhi....10k ne aduguthunnaru....genuine ena?