Please help if you can. Genuine cause

Android_Halwa

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

Vallu adigindi 150k kada , people have more than asked . 

ichetodu vunte adigetodu adugutune vuntadu...ilanti situation degare kada 'responsibility' ane concept vachedi...

150k datinaka apeyali kada bhai...apakunda 700k varaku teesukelli, ipudemo a paisal tho charity pedtharanta...meery funeral expenses ki ani donate chesthe, srinivas peru mida vallaki nachinattu charities pettadam endi, idemanna nyayam ga vunda asalu ? intended use lekapoi, inko avasaraniki vadithe, danni fraud antaru..

3 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

body india theskellali ante 30-40k avudhi....10k ne aduguthunnaru....genuine ena?

Body ni india ni teesukellai ante frm east coast, usually cost around 7k-10k...! basic transport aithe...from seattle, will cost little more...indulo malli different plans vuntayi...royal treatement kavala...regula package kavala ani...there is a huge misconception on body transport...minimum it cost around 8k-10k....

hindu funeral society of new jersey ani vuntadi...phone chesi adugu, nee email ki quote kuda pampistadu...inkenni rojul vadu chepindi veedi chepindi nammuthav cheppu...just nee information kosam...future lo panikostadi..

mana TANA, ATA, Gujju society, Indian embassy bodies ni ie funeral organiser through ae pampistaru...I personally called them up and enquired the cost...vadu veedu chepindi aithe sagam dhamak galladi...pakkana pettu....funeral organsier aithe thappu chepadu kada,infact thappu figures chepadam kuda vadiki avasaram ledu kada..

35 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ichetodu vunte adigetodu adugutune vuntadu...ilanti situation degare kada 'responsibility' ane concept vachedi...

150k datinaka apeyali kada bhai...apakunda 700k varaku teesukelli, ipudemo a paisal tho charity pedtharanta...meery funeral expenses ki ani donate chesthe, srinivas peru mida vallaki nachinattu charities pettadam endi, idemanna nyayam ga vunda asalu ? intended use lekapoi, inko avasaraniki vadithe, danni fraud antaru..

I don't see anything wrong 

31 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Bro 10k over .. can you close the donation ?

I'm not the one who started this donation page...neither have control on the limits...

ive sent message to the owner of the fund to stop accepting the donations ...

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

I'm not the one who started this donation page...neither have control on the limits...

ive sent message to the owner of the fund to stop accepting the donations ...

You can directly post them note uncle ... since you asked us to Donate, we r asking you back ... 

4 hours ago, kiraak_poradu said:

health issue unte suicide cheskovala?

pedda issue aithey kotlu pettey badulu pothey papa life aina baguntadi ani alochinchadu emo

21 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

You can directly post them note uncle ... since you asked us to Donate, we r asking you back ... 

Well, I already did man...

FYI, there was another campaign which was started and with in minutes, we made sure we closed that campaign...

and, I asked to consider...not forced anyone...You should keep that in mind..

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, I already did man...

FYI, there was another campaign which was started and with in minutes, we made sure we closed that campaign...

and, I asked to consider...not forced anyone...You should keep that in mind..

sudden ga 25k ki penchesaru enti man? ...inko campaign idhi https://www.gofundme.com/support-madhu-family

okate dhantlo chesthey thelsipoyidhi ana?

FYI Esp @LungiLingaraju  The funding has been stopped now after reaching the goal of $15k. Chances were good that donations could have reached 100k in a day, but the main intention of the donation if for immediate funeral assistance and body transportation which is met and is now longer accepting donations. 

Check this one out. https://www.gofundme.com/support-madhu-gudurus-family

This is called as responsibility. and using the donations for the intended purpose. 

Simultaneously, there was another fund created by WATG, which is Washington Area Telugu Society, But this is about to be taken down in a few hours as the campaign managers didn't know a fund was initiated. I know those people personally and conveyed the same to them and they might take down this parallel fund. 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

FYI Esp @LungiLingaraju  The funding has been stopped now after reaching the goal of $15k. Chances were good that donations could have reached 100k in a day, but the main intention of the donation if for immediate funeral assistance and body transportation which is met and is now longer accepting donations. 

Check this one out. https://www.gofundme.com/support-madhu-gudurus-family

This is called as responsibility. and using the donations for the intended purpose. 

Simultaneously, there was another fund created by WATG, which is Washington Area Telugu Society, But this is about to be taken down in a few hours as the campaign managers didn't know a fund was initiated. I know those people personally and conveyed the same to them and they might take down this parallel fund.