Please help if you can. Genuine cause

Android_Halwa

4 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Lol. 10K to 15K and then to 25K. Papam poyinollani oka range lo use chesthunnaru ga.

15K donations page is closed already. They are not accepting donations. 

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

15K donations page is closed already. They are not accepting donations. 

Old one 15K limit chesi stopped .

4 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

sametha gurthu ravatledu man ... 

New request create chesaru with 25K limit. 10k annaru, so now went up to 35K.

Manaki theliyani links inka enni unnayo.

https://www.gofundme.com/support-madhu-family

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, I already did man...

FYI, there was another campaign which was started and with in minutes, we made sure we closed that campaign...

and, I asked to consider...not forced anyone...You should keep that in mind..

ABBOH!!!!

ninnu ee db lo evadanna 10gey daaka aagey laa levu ga.

7 hours ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

5yrs paapa man...sad....koncham ina think cheyaleda...life theesukune antha problems yekkada undavu...anni solve chesukovali kaani chaste emosthado emo..

All some one needs is an extra hand in times of depression. Every one is not the same, so speak out. Even when one of your friend is not good or is in problems, constantly communicate with him. Distribute your time wisely in socializing . You will also feel happy by talking to them. I know a guy who suffered like anything and his friends dint help him in depression, some how finally from suicidal thoughts he got himself out.

1 minute ago, busstand_bathku said:

All some one needs is an extra hand in times of depression. Every one is not the same, so speak out. Even when one of your friend is not good or is in problems, constantly communicate with him. Distribute your time wisely in socializing . You will also feel happy by talking to them. I know a guy who suffered like anything and his friends dint help him in depression, some how finally from suicidal thoughts he got himself out.

No. we'll use our time only to form lynch mobs and piss on people. drive them further into depression.

our favourite hobby is forming groups to pick on one person, who we think deserves to not live. 

Halwa's m.o.

make one stupid statement. get called out for stupidity. but don't backtrack.

spend the next 100 days trying to justify that one stupid statement. mine every single news item for opportunity to justify that one stupid statement.

dude, don't take yourself so seriously. You are just an idiot with an MBA. There are millions of them.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Halwa's m.o.

make one stupid statement. get called out for stupidity. but don't backtrack.

spend the next 100 days trying to justify that one stupid statement. mine every single news item for opportunity to justify that one stupid statement.

dude, don't take yourself so seriously. You are just an idiot with an MBA. There are millions of them.

seems you dont have any work to do today...let me start a thread on minorities and dalits...you can rot there for rest of the day

if you want, you can take the help of @aatadista he is also from a similar league as you are...

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

seems you dont have any work to do today...let me start a thread on minorities and dalits...you can rot there for rest of the day

if you want, you can take the help of @aatadista he is also from a similar league as you are...

lol. I don't care about the crap you post, as long as you don't care about what I post. simple.

you are not in a position to put me in any 'league'. lol.