Clarity on H1bs renewal or amendment with computer programmer role (SOC (ONET/OES) code: 15-1131)

GunturMirchiBajji

USCIS may not accept  any petitions that are computer programmer role anta ga. na LCA lo role "Computer programmer" ani vundi. ippudey enti na paristhi assam e na? Do I have any problem while amendment or extending my H1b? What about other roles like programmer analyst ? are these roles also come under this rule? How much salary we have to show on LCA for Computer programmer role? Koncham advice ivvandi bros..

https://www.axios.com/computer-programmers-may-no-longer-be-eligible-for-h-1b-visas-2342531251.html

few things here as far as i know of...

your employer has to justify your role first...

there are many kind of roles in programm ers...so it depends on many factors...

finally...you are not only one programmer here...

nobody has clue of what's going to happen...

2 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

2 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

bro, I know I am not the only programmer here. I posted this to know more info and to be on safe side. In the article link that I posted above, it has mentioned that it will be only applicable to computer programmer role and doesn't say any thing about the job code that we mention while we apply on LCA for filing H1b. 

5 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

bro, I know I am not the only programmer here. I posted this to know more info and to be on safe side. In the article link that I posted above, it has mentioned that it will be only applicable to computer programmer role and doesn't say any thing about the job code that we mention while we apply on LCA for filing H1b. 

nuvvu first time h1b?

Just now, BommaliNinnodhala said:

nuvvu first time h1b?

ledhu. I am on 3rd  H1b extension. 140 approve ayyindi line lo vunna pacha card ki :( 

1 minute ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

ledhu. I am on 3rd  H1b extension. 140 approve ayyindi line lo vunna pacha card ki :( 

3rd ki intha tension padthe ela saaami....chaala chusuntaav us lo..intha chinna vishayaniki kyun tension

computer programmer in the sense...any LCA with soc code computer programmer with an level1 wage is not eligible for h1b ani valla uddesam...level1 wage around 62000 to 68000 $...ki americans kooda dorukutharu kdha ani yusciesc vaadi opinion ...thats my understanding