another genius from the BJP stable.

lazybugger

23 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm trying to get people to focus on the argument. but you know right, people here can be extremely stubborn in their stupidity.

and there are others like you who like to fan that stupidity. to what end, I still don't understand. or may be you are not that clever. Who knows.

If I were really clever I wouldn't be replying to any of the troll bait posts or comments , this thread itself is an example that I'm not  @3$% 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• Budabukallo

• Balagudh

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

orey pichi pooja. meerantha 24/7 india ni evaro 10gesthunnaru ani edusthunnaru ga ikkada.

adhi mee batch ae ani chepthunna.

I didn't say 99% of upper caste are daridrulu. difference undhi. India lo 10% daridrulu aithey, daanlo 99% quota upper caste vaallade. 

neekemanna official number untey veyyi. kooteskundam.

aa 99% daridrulu oka side aithe nuvvu oka side... parama worst daridrudivi @3$%

1 hour ago, BUDDY said:

If I were really clever I wouldn't be replying to any of the troll bait posts or comments , this thread itself is an example that I'm not  @3$% 

@3$% double bluff ante ide emo

3 hours ago, lazybugger said:

chesedhi coolie pani ayna. maatalu maatram CEO range lo untaay ani telusu ley ra. chill avvu inka.

epudoo paoyee padukuntanu ani chepav kada inka ikada why smell chusthunav brother...

1 hour ago, sid_22 said:

Morning lechi toilet lo kurchunappudu kooda I hate Modi & BJP ani edustava....... BP vachi poyela unnav....

Poi pissuko...........r7apL2Y.gif

@3$%

On 4/5/2017 at 1:16 AM, lazybugger said:

If you are from the upper caste Hindu community, and your life sucks (according to you, even though you live in the US and make 50k+), it is entirely your own doing, and is probably your place in the world. Not the doing of the lack of meritocracy in India.

Go blame your fellow upper caste fcuks who failed to create industrialization in India, inspite of all that 'genius', and make sure people like you have decent paying jobs in India.

Not people who are regularly shamed in the Indian society.

oh so its the job of UC fcuks to create industrialization in india? 

16 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Hindi impose chestham TN lo ani bedirinchi, malli Hindi lo maatladey neeku respect endi?

sakkaga telugu/english lo maatladu. ochu ga. overaction enduku? nuvvu peekedhi emi ledhu.

sambhar chepala batch ani cheppi nee buddi already choopinchukunnav. nee level already paathalam lo undhi.

lol crying ki inka em topic lenappudu hindi imposition meedha yedustharu this scum of india batch@3$%