• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• ICANWIN

• Balagudh

• lifesucksbad

Top Posters In This Topic

em chesthad Modi gaadu ippudu? pellet guns tho army ni dimputhaada?

Modi enno vishayam lo failure ani andariki telusu, but his biggest failure is foreign policy, and his treatment of kashmir.

12th class physics fail ayna edhava, nuclear reactor design chestha annattu untadhi vaadu cheppey sodhi. 

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Shameless people...they better leave India for pak...strict punishment should be given to these morons...terrorists are better than these ppl

haha.. atleast they have the courage of their conviction to say what they want to say without hiding under anonymous names in db (like you and me).

Indians should learn from kashmiris on how to not act like sheep.

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Shameless people...they better leave India for pak...strict punishment should be given to these morons...terrorists are better than these ppl

what should be done to people like you, who talk so loosely about 'punishment' to others, as if you are a big pathiths?

6 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

so you suggest 'punishment' for them, and then cry when they carry terrorist attacks for revenge? lol hypocrite fcuker.

Just now, lazybugger said:

haha.. atleast they have the courage of their conviction to say what they want to say without hiding under anonymous names in db (like you and me).

Indians should learn from kashmiris on how to not act like sheep.

Courage emundi we can reveal identity if we really want to but agree on your point.. double standards are deep rooted...

worst part is life will not be smooth for a person who has courage to be himself especially in india ..

6 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

don't you guys have a brain, and a mouth? can't negotiate with arguments? what a pathetic country India has become.

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Courage emundi we can reveal identity if we really want to but agree on your point.. double standards are deep rooted...

worst part is life will not be smooth for a person who has courage to be himself especially in india ..

if as a Hindu you feel so 'scared' to tell what you think (under the current asshole Hindutva govt), how do you think a muslim will feel?

or do you not care a daamn about muslim, but want to simply use nationalism to further narrow Hindu interests?

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what should be done to people like you, who talk so loosely about 'punishment' to others, as if you are a big pathiths?

I m not but i respect my country i live in and country i am born though i openly agree i never gave back anything to US or India.  

if as a Hindu you feel so 'scared' to tell what you think (under the current asshole Hindutva govt), how do you think a muslim will feel?

or do you not care a daamn about muslim, but want to simply use nationalism to further narrow Hindu interests?

Dude..i am not much into politics so i dont want to argue on a topic i am not fully aware of ..so i cannot give u any opinion on it like a stupid with very little knowledge i have..

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

so you suggest 'punishment' for them, and then cry when they carry terrorist attacks for revenge? lol hypocrite fcuker.

I told my opinion...i cant suggest anything to anyone...who am i? i am not in my own country and didn't serve my nation to give suggestions...

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

I m not but i respect my country i live in and country i am born though i openly agree i never gave back anything to US or India.  

govt has incredible power that must be used responsibly. It is the job of the citizens to make sure it uses it responsibly. If you can't restrict your govt (because you are busy with your life), atleast try not to encourage it to snuff out other people's lives.

govt has incredible power that must be used responsibly. It is the job of the citizens to make sure it uses it responsibly. If you can't restrict your govt (because you are busy with your life), atleast try not to encourage it to snuff out other people's lives.

Agreed.. i m neither in my home country nor supporting any political party ...infact i don't even follow politics so i don't think i am encouraging any party...first and foremost it's been more than 12 years that i even voted.  I m neither restricting nor encouraging...just saying..