lol Kashmir cricket team sings..

lazybugger

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

I told my opinion...i cant suggest anything to anyone...who am i? i am not in my own country and didn't serve my nation to give suggestions...

but you just said that these guys are worse than terrorists, no?

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Dude..i am not much into politics so i dont want to argue on a topic i am not fully aware of ..so i cannot give u any opinion on it like a stupid with very little knowledge i have..

even I'm not into politics. I have very minimal knowledge of the kashmir situation or any other political situation. I'm not arguing at all. This db is not for arguments, just declarations.

you declared something. I protested your declaration as lacking any sort of public morality. that's all.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• ICANWIN

• Balagudh

• lifesucksbad

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

but you just said that these guys are worse than terrorists, no?

even I'm not into politics. I have very minimal knowledge of the kashmir situation or any other political situation. I'm not arguing at all. This db is not for arguments, just declarations.

you declared something. I protested your declaration as lacking any sort of public morality. that's all.

I told my personal opinion not made a declaration. You can have different view which is your opinion.

Agreed.. i m neither in my home country nor supporting any political party ...infact i don't even follow politics so i don't think i am encouraging any party...first and foremost it's been more than 12 years that i even voted.  I m neither restricting nor encouraging...just saying..

lol. you don't have to justify anything to me. as long as you recognize the arrogance in your original comment.

Ihow you so easily dehumanized a bunch of people, just because they sung another country's national anthem. 

be free of politics, and enjoy a great life man. that's what i tell everyone. politics is for assholes, and losers.

I told my personal opinion not made a declaration. You can have different view which is your opinion.

It seems you have a hard time coming to terms with why your comment is unacceptable, even as an opinion. ofcourse, it is acceptable when you are among Hindutva assholes. But I'm talking about regular decent apolitical people.

I'll stop.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. you don't have to justify anything to me. as long as you recognize the arrogance in your original comment.

Ihow you so easily dehumanized a bunch of people, just because they sung another country's national anthem. 

be free of politics, and enjoy a great life man. that's what i tell everyone. politics is for assholes, and losers.

I never follow politics and least interested in them.  You can have any opinion on my original comment that is your view and u don't have to or need to change it. It was just my personal opinion so peace.

Just now, lazybugger said:

It seems you have a hard time coming to terms with why your comment is unacceptable, even as an opinion. ofcourse, it is acceptable when you are among Hindutva assholes. But I'm talking about regular decent apolitical people.

I'll stop.

I neither care about hindutva  assholes nor politics and i really dont know what u mean by hindutva too  so i don't see a point to react to all these posts which i dont even understand..gn.

I never follow politics and least interested in them.  You can have any opinion on my original comment that is your view and i don't have to or need to change it. It was just my personal opinion so peace.

you just called for a group of people to be 'punished', and as 'terrorists', and you are still justifying your comment as an 'opinion'. lol.

ofcourse you don't follow politics, but that doesn't seem to have tempered your inner asshole. may be the current hindutva environment is such. Who knows.

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I neither care about hindutva  assholes nor politics and i really dont know what u mean by hindutva too  so i don't see a point to react to all these posts which i dont even understand..gn.

lol.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

you just called for a group of people to be 'punished', and as 'terrorists', and you are still justifying your comment as an 'opinion'. lol.

ofcourse you don't follow politics, but that doesn't seem to have tempered your inner asshole. may be the current hindutva environment is such. Who knows.

I have right to have an opinion and cannot change it for you. i respect others opinions though i don't agree and force my opinion on them. U don't have to do the same thing though..

Bold:I didn't even understand what that means as i don't know what is hindutva...gn

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I have right to have an opinion and cannot change it for you. i respect others opinions though i don't agree and force my opinion on them. U don't have to do the same thing though..

Bold:I didn't even understand what that means as i don't know what is hindutva...gn

nah. you don't really respect other's opinion. That's just what you want to say.

If you did, you wouldn't call for a bunch of Kashmiris, singing pak anthem, to be punished. 

Just now, lazybugger said:

nah. you don't really respect other's opinion. That's just what you want to say.

If you did, you wouldn't call for a bunch of Kashmiris, singing pak anthem, to be punished. 

You are entitled to have your opinion. 

Just now, ICANWIN said:

You are entitled to have your opinion. 

you are entitled to shut your mouth too. You should have chosen to do that, rather than waste other people's time with your 'opinion'.

41 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

em chesthad Modi gaadu ippudu? pellet guns tho army ni dimputhaada?

Modi enno vishayam lo failure ani andariki telusu, but his biggest failure is foreign policy, and his treatment of kashmir.

12th class physics fail ayna edhava, nuclear reactor design chestha annattu untadhi vaadu cheppey sodhi. 

are you MR.tadika outside @Tadika enti ee arachakam oka vela nuvvu kakapothe neeku manchi friend dorikadu ikkada both of you enjoyy

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you are entitled to shut your mouth too. You should have chosen to do that, rather than waste other people's time with your 'opinion'.

I am talking so decently and being abused to have opinion. Great !! @3$%

If the person was smart he might have wisely chose to spend time on better things than my opinion..what a fool 

I am talking so decently and being abused to have opinion. Great !! @3$%

you call this 'abuse'? @3$%

I am simply not allowing you to escape with 'my opinion' crap. own up to your opinion. to your bigotry. Its not that bad. You have lots of people for company these days.