lol Kashmir cricket team sings..

lazybugger

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I am talking so decently and being abused to have opinion. Great !! @3$%

your opinion is of the mob's. nothing unique about it. you should stop pretending as if you don't care about politics, and about Hindutva.

sounds a little disingenuous. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• ICANWIN

• Balagudh

• lifesucksbad

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

your opinion is of the mob's. nothing unique about it. you should stop pretending as if you don't care about politics, and about Hindutva.

sounds a little disingenuous. 

I said i m  not interested and don't have knowledge too...if u force me to agree that i have knowledge on them i cant help...telenidi telusu ani oppukomante em cheyalenu...

anyway for a grown man, to hide behind 'my opinion' is the ultimate pussyfooting. As if you can't think beyond the immediacy of the comment you just made. beyond your caveman instincts to protect your tribe, and you want a pass for it.

if you are a bigot. be a proud one. If you are not a bigot, think twice before you post. If you posted in a hurry. Atleast think after you posted. and justify it or shut up.

don't say 'my opinion'. you are not a 7yr old boy.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

anyway for a grown man, to hide behind 'my opinion' is the ultimate pussyfooting. As if you can't think beyond the immediacy of the comment you just made. beyond your caveman instincts to protect your tribe, and you want a pass for it.

if you are a bigot. be a proud one. If you are not a bigot, think twice before you post. If you posted in a hurry. Atleast think after you posted. and justify it or shut up.

don't say 'my opinion'. you are not a 7yr old boy.

Why shouldn't i because u don't like it or u think this way? I cant be lazybugger  and i wont be too

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Why shouldn't i because u don't like it or u think this way? I cant be lazybugger  and i wont be too

We are not conducting a referendum where everybody gets to choose what they want to, without their choices being questioned. This is a discussion forum.

In private, you have as many opinions as you want.

Just now, lazybugger said:

We are not conducting a referendum where everybody gets to choose what they want to, without their choices being questioned. This is a discussion forum.

In private, you have as many opinions as you want.

I  never said u shouldn't question me but i don't have to change my opinion because you questioned me just because this is a discussion forum. 

10 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I said i m  not interested and don't have knowledge too...if u force me to agree that i have knowledge on them i cant help...telenidi telusu ani oppukomante em cheyalenu...

No. I just want to show how arrogant your original comment was.

Now if you stand by it. I don't have a problem. It's actually your opinion. but you are not. So atleast stop talking.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

No. I just want to show how arrogant your original comment was.

Now if you stand by it. I don't have a problem. It's actually your opinion. but you are not. So atleast stop talking.

You just said this is a public forum..anyways i got to go anyway..tc

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I  never said u shouldn't question me but i don't have to change my opinion because you questioned me just because this is a discussion forum. 

lol. you think I'm asking you to change your opinion? really?

I'm asking you to stop propagating that opinion because you can't back it up, with either ideology or facts. you are not allowed to have the last word with 'my opinion', when you yourself admit you have no idea what you say.

Just now, ICANWIN said:

You just said this is a public forum

ofcourse it is. And I'm having fun exposing how hollow you are. and ultra defensive too.

simple man. Your 'opinion' cannot be legitimised if you can't back it with arguments.

you don't get to use 'my opinion'. Since you are that awesome apolitical guy who doesn't know about Hindutva or anything else, why not just let it go? You don't lose a thing, since you don't care about politics anyway.

Just now, lazybugger said:

simple man. Your 'opinion' cannot be legitimised if you can't back it with arguments.

you don't get to use 'my opinion'. Since you are that awesome apolitical guy who doesn't know about Hindutva or anything else, why not just let it go? You don't lose a thing, since you don't care about politics anyway.

Don't have to...why are you even trying to ? 

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Don't have to...why are you even trying to ? 

because you are defending it by saying 'my opinion' as if its a valid one. Its not.

It may be valid when it comes from someone else's mouth. 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

because you are defending it by saying 'my opinion' as if its a valid one. Its not.

It may be valid when it comes from someone else's mouth. 

Ok it is not valid for you so why should i agree or change mine?

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun

1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance"
    synonyms: belief, judgment, thought(s), (way of) thinking, mind, (point of) view, viewpoint, outlook, attitude, stance, position, perspective, persuasion, standpoint; More

• the beliefs or views of a large number or majority of people about a particular thing.
      "the changing climate of opinion"
    • an estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something.
      "I had a higher opinion of myself than I deserved"