For suppose H1 lefi henguthe, India hengesthara or ikkada padi fart time cheskoni sasthara?

Raidu

For suffose H1 lefi henguthe?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

edi aina sare country vodili pokoodadu ani fix ayyav ga bhaiyya dats y despo antunna @~`

I don't think that is desperation...i am neither desperate..i have other options to stay and i am saying i will explore them...also my entire family is here ...i do not see a point to return to india..

38 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I don't think that is desperation...i am neither desperate..i have other options to stay and i am saying i will explore them...also my entire family is here ...i do not see a point to return to india..

parents also??

54 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

hmm okay bhaiyya m just sayin