Project is completed and end client is removed my access. But client did not given any official communication to vendor or not to me.

Unityunity

1 minute ago, Unityunity said:

Yesterday Just i write a mail to my delivery head of the location. .and  here is the reply..

Your reporting manager will coordinate with HR and touch base with you on the next steps.

Thanks for doing a great job at  XXX. Keep up the good work. 

nuvvu emi raasinav ?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unityunity

• Raidu

• Gowtham7777

• 4Vikram

Process thokka thotakoora em undav bro. Paina andaru cheppinatu any second pampeyachu contractor ni. Poyi pack ur stuff and employer prime vendor ki call chei. Nee client manager tho manchi relation unte check with him. Nu ivi anni chesina no use neeku proj em venakki radhu. Poyi badha padali anukunte ee rojantha badha padu mandhu alavatu rendu beers vei. Happy ga paduko repatnunchi fresh ga marketing start. Konni rojulu job chesav kabati entho kontha real time nerchukoni untav within1month job kottu.

1 minute ago, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

Process thokka thotakoora em undav bro. Paina andaru cheppinatu any second pampeyachu contractor ni. Poyi pack ur stuff and employer prime vendor ki call chei. Nee client manager tho manchi relation unte check with him. Nu ivi anni chesina no use neeku proj em venakki radhu. Poyi badha padali anukunte ee rojantha badha padu mandhu alavatu rendu beers vei. Happy ga paduko repatnunchi fresh ga marketing start. Konni rojulu job chesav kabati entho kontha real time nerchukoni untav within1month job kottu.

yaccess ee ledu anta baa inka pack stuff endi  bemmi.look_.gif?1290064131

5 minutes ago, samprok said:

sorry to hear bro.. did anyone from your clientside told you that your project has been ended ani?

1. Ask your manager at client side regarding your access. If he says it's ended.. surrender your laptop, badge, grab your stuff and leave and ask the manager, is there anything else that you have to do before leaving..

2. Talk to your Vendor/implementation partner regarding what's happening.. and do not go back to client location

Don't panic.. post here with updates.. ATB

First of all am very thanks  for your well mature Reply.

2) I asked  to my deleivery  head at client location he says you will get in touch with Immediate Manager and HR  for further steps.( I have requested for him to get for other Project)

3) And i came i  my immediate manager he says I will speak with  delivery head might be looking for other Projects ..lets wait and see...  

4)And i called to my  Prime vendor --he is not having any information and my employer says till they says..you can go to office..

4 minutes ago, samprok said:

nuvvu emi raasinav ?

I have informed me abt the completion of Project and asked for opportunities in other Projects

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

yaccess ee ledu anta baa inka pack stuff endi  bemmi.look_.gif?1290064131

Ofc lo colleagues evarnaina desk lo unnavi themmani cheppatame. Max cup water bottles lantivi thappa personal em untai

10 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

This is very much important to know, manodu em rasado vadiki em ardam indo. 

15 minutes ago, samprok said:

nuvvu emi raasinav ?

I have informed them abt the completion of Project and asked for opportunities in other Projects

42 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Project is ended. End client removed my access.But  no official information is came to my vendor or not to me.Generally am asking what is Exit process for contractor.Am not having any idea since this is My first Project in USA

ilage yemanna email rasava man ?

2 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

I have informed me abt the completion of Project and asked for opportunities in other Projects

@~`

4 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

First of all am very thanks  for your well mature Reply.

2) I asked  to my deleivery  head at client location he says you will get in touch with Immediate Manager and HR  for further steps.( I have requested for him to get for other Project)

3) And i came i  my immediate manager he says I will speak with  delivery head might be looking for other Projects ..lets wait and see...  

4)And i called to my  Prime vendor --he is not having any information and my employer says till they says..you can go to office..

okay bro, access removed ante inka bisket ane artham..

check with your immeadiate manager again and see if he has any work for you.. or openga mottam cheppu.. nenu office ki ravalna vadda ani adugu, access poyinaka they will not pay a penny..

save some embarrassment,, vaadu ayipoindi, nuvvu ravalasina pani ledu ante intiki vellu tarwata vere project vetukovachu..

Just now, mastercheif said:

ilage yemanna email rasava man ?

Bhaiiya DB lo type chesinattu .Official communication alage rastama enti...bhaiyya.

43 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Project is ended. End client removed my access.But  no official information is came to my vendor or not to me.Generally am asking what is Exit process for contractor.Am not having any idea since this is My first Project in USA

Fikar cheyaku kaka...alavatu aitadi le mundu mundu...

aaj hain..kal nahi hain...parso rehtha..hum hain contractors..musafir ki zindagi