Will interfere in Kashmir ... China warns india

Chamak_Chandra

1 minute ago, xxxmen said:
 Madhu Agarwal from San Jose, CA signed this petition on Feb 7, 2017.

H 1 Visa are taking job from American citizens

non-US people ki kooda space vadalandi saaru ee db lo.

eppudu soodu h1 ye na :(

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• TheBrahmabull

• xxxmen

• Nannu_kelakoddu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My father used to sell to China. he used to say they are pretty prompt payers, compared to the west. My experience is the same.

west pretends like its a free market, but uses its regulatory authorities to stifle foreign competition. or get stuff for cheap.

Make yourself useful, India, in the neighbourhood.

Don't run behind US.

Okay. assholes like me, will run behind US. s0rry. no other choice. but you have a better choice, if you want to be respected in the world. Dont trust the US.

29 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

*<:(*<:(*<:(

China be India's friend. Lets fcuk the west together.

Idhe maata lucha Nehru kuda annadu.... 1965 lo betray chesaru friendship ni... Panchseel... naa mo**a policy lu annitini break chesi pada dobbaru...

US tho close avvadam strategic ga koncham manchidhe.. even though Modi doesn't know what he is doing.... 

Just now, lazybugger said:

Make yourself useful, India, in the neighbourhood.

Don't run behind US.

Okay. assholes like me, will run behind US. s0rry. no other choice. but you have a better choice, if you want to be respected in the world. Dont trust the US.

Epudu US ni evaru trust chestunaru vay, US manalani ela treat chestundi anedi Nixon gadi tapes vintene telustundi

hope after all upper caste people like me have left India, dalits and other lower caste people will find the right path for India.

India is great only because of your extreme tolerance. in the face of horrid people who subjugated you. Rise and grab the stars my beautiful people.

$^^E

1 minute ago, xxxmen said:

Epudu US ni evaru trust chestunaru vay, US manalani ela treat chestundi anedi Nixon gadi tapes vintene telustundi

naalo neney gonukkuntunna vay. nuvvu chill avvu.

16 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Geography is bound to shift, intaku mundu antha aggessive ga ledu China because they reached their goal in building nation. Now their aim is to increase global influence more than land grabbing. As goals change new players emerge. For now no one wants war, no one wants to poke others, China may get more from CPEC than Arunachal so they won't sabotage the whole issue

nenu ade cheppina kada vayya.. when i typed balam and balagam ani.. China trying to reach middleeast through whatever that port via pakis.. india trying to counter it by that chadhar or whatever port..

india should care only about that -endukante pakis will get some economic boost - Kani i dont think the inside turmoil that pakis have CPEC will get functional.. china will have to pay for this in future if not now..

5 minutes ago, kirikiri said:

Idhe maata lucha Nehru kuda annadu.... 1965 lo betray chesaru friendship ni... Panchseel... naa mo**a policy lu annitini break chesi pada dobbaru...

US tho close avvadam strategic ga koncham manchidhe.. even though Modi doesn't know what he is doing.... 

Nehru oka foreign policy failure. sollu gaadu.

ippudu manam friendship ani maatalatho cheppam. just trade ni increase chestham. antey chinese companies ki sez lo chotu ivvatam laanti panulu kaavu @3$%

7 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

nenu ade cheppina kada vayya.. when i typed balam and balagam ani.. China trying to reach middleeast through whatever that port via pakis.. india trying to counter it by that chadhar or whatever port..

india should care only about that -endukante pakis will get some economic boost - Kani i dont think the inside turmoil that pakis have CPEC will get functional.. china will have to pay for this in future if not now..

pakistanis are such a bunch of stupid fcuks. 

They lost their mind with India hatred.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

I think India should reach out more on the eastern side. Stop sucking up to the US.

And cancel Aadhar ra Modi yedhava.

why cancel Aadhar?

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

China chuttu mothham US chamcha countries bhayya. 

Japan, South Korea, to an extent even Taiwan. They are insecure. India can extend a friendly hand to China. China is worried India is fast becoming the biggest chamcha of US. They are not wrong at all.

Modi is the biggest failure.

not a bad option, manam actually US army bases allow cheyyali North east and Bengal lo appudu sakkaga aitaru chinki gallu

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

not a bad option, manam actually US army bases allow cheyyali North east and Bengal lo appudu sakkaga aitaru chinki gallu

apudu manalni exploit chesi maro middle east chestaru