Will interfere in Kashmir ... China warns india

Chamak_Chandra

ee anni analysis lo oka main important point marichipothunnaru brothers.

India oka country ga untundha aney vishayamey doubt ga undhi. Modi ochhina taravata. so emanna jaragachu.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• TheBrahmabull

• xxxmen

• Nannu_kelakoddu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

outsiders fear Modi, because they think he united a nation. won 'so many' elections, when he's infact won only a couple of important ones, and lost very many.

Soon Modi's claims will be exposed, and India will be less feared. You have to factor that also. I'm betting Modi will preside over the most number of insurgent movements all over India, if he gets elected again.

In fact, other than China, and probably the US, all other nations can be divided into smaller manageable groups who can happily trade with each other while the big boys fight.

all these wet dreams of 50kt nukes by CIA slaves here, won't come to fruition.

Which country is supporting India?

Team India: USA , Russia , France , Israel , Mexico , Afghanistan , Japan , Britain , Bangladesh . 

Team Pakistan: China, Turkey, Saudi Arab and some Islamic countries . 

There is no history to support USA and Russia anyone together 

Correct me if I'm wrong

The greatest thing evolution has given us is that, it has made inbreds stupid. Thank god for that. @3$%

nationalists of all hues are stupid. That's why huge empires fall. US will also fall, because of its patriots.

smarter people organize themselves in smaller groups and cooperate. adapt, change fast, renegotiate cooperation.. move on.

Just now, JANASENA said:

Which country is supporting India?

Team India: USA , Russia , France , Israel , Mexico , Afghanistan , Japan , Britain , Bangladesh . 

Team Pakistan: China, Turkey, Saudi Arab and some Islamic countries . 

There is no history to support USA and Russia anyone together .

bangladesh?? lol. 

actually Team India: no one. probably mauritius, and maldives.

5 hours ago, lazybugger said:

lol. em chestharanta? already nukes icharu pak ki, inka fighter pilots, guided missiles anni discounted rates lo istharanta na?

edho intha ku mundu interfere avvanattu cutting isthunnaru ga.

Modi ga, nuvvu enduku paniki raavu ani andaru telchesaaru.

pak vaipu kottina thoda lo atleast oka 1% anna china vaipu kottara nee yavva. chinna pillalni bedirinchatam kooda goppey na?

I wish u become prime minister 

39 minutes ago, Hercules said:

russia will never support china against india! Even today we have strong bilateral deals with russia! BRICS anedi undedi kadu nuv cheppedi fact aythe

For US typically Russia & China are primary rivals.

Remember the scenario, friend of friend is not necessarily be a friend. But Enemy of Enemy can be a great friend. 

based on the above, R & C can support each other in terms of war with US.

Just now, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

Remember the scenario, friend of friend is not necessarily be a friend. But Enemy of Enemy can be a great friend. 

where will they fight? None of these countries will fight in their own home countries. so where?

full fledged war is out of question. everybody has nukes.

8 minutes ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

India, Pak war means, they'll fight in India na? :3D_Smiles:

all daridrapu yedhavalu (those countries) fighting in India, and do you think its better to negotiate with China, than let india become a battleground?

just so fat asses like @Hercules can get some real time military experience, instead of threatening people online?

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

India, Pak war means, they'll fight in India na? :3D_Smiles:

all daridrapu yedhavalu (those countries) fighting in India, and do you think its better to negotiate with China, than let india become a battleground?

just so fat asses like @Hercules can get some real time military experience, instead of threatening people online?

AFAIK, the war between Pak & India, always happened in India ground. The same goes with China, they tried to invade India, by entering into India.

I never said we shud negotiate with China. I am just explaining the worst scenario that could happen to India in case there is WW3.

1 hour ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

I am not sure about Adhar

But for second point, there are two main reasons:

1. India is getting very close to US, hence Russia didn't like the scenario
  2. MIG failures and India giving defence orders to other countries like france and israel and ignoring Russia

43 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

1) Aadhar, which BJP made into a complete surveillance system, will be used against India in the event of a war. because the data is already compromised at  source. Waiting for the right bidder now.

2) I don't know much about this.

Thanks baa..

2 minutes ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

AFAIK, the war between Pak & India, always happened in India ground. The same goes with China, they tried to invade India, by entering into India.

I never said we shud negotiate with China. I am just explaining the worst scenario that could happen to India in case there is WW3.

I'm saying that it is better to negotiate with China, than let all those asshole countries into India under the guise of fighting or helping India.