Will interfere in Kashmir ... China warns india

Chamak_Chandra

36 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

1. Russia is not actually against US. Its too weak to be against the US. 

2. China won't go to war for Pak.

3. In which war did Russia support India? forget diplomatic support.

4. US doesn't hate India. US is just an evil imperialist nation. It hates everyone that is not the US. I agree it won't help India. India is stupid if it thinks US is its friend.

5. Srilanka is aata lo aratipandu.

6. Bangladesh. lol.

3) I think you are not aware of our war with pakistan when Nixon was president of USA. Russia helped India by blocking Royal Navy and US navy Ships.

4) Srilanka is key for India man. That is the reason why RAW acted in srilanka to down rajapakse.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• TheBrahmabull

• xxxmen

• Nannu_kelakoddu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

AFAIK, the war between Pak & India, always happened in India ground. The same goes with China, they tried to invade India, by entering into India.

I never said we shud negotiate with China. I am just explaining the worst scenario that could happen to India in case there is WW3.

If there's a WW3, almost everyone will lose. These alliances will  only be of cosmetic/diplomatic value.

What may happen is increase in skirmishes across borders, which India can take care of itself. Either against Pak or China. Pretty sure US/Russia won't meddle there.

50 minutes ago, reality said:

Deeni leki puuku lo lokesh gadi mradda....blowjob thappa em job ki paniki rani edhavalu naturalized chitizens ayithe ilaane untadhi..,,

+jagan

6 minutes ago, duvva_abbulu9 said:

3) I think you are not aware of our war with pakistan when Nixon was president of USA. Russia helped India by blocking Royal Navy and US navy Ships.

4) Srilanka is key for India man. That is the reason why RAW acted in srilanka to down rajapakse.

3) Yes bhayya, India owe Russia for saving their asses. However, down the line, the links got week due to MIG failures, delay in deliverables and ....

4) India helped someone doesn't mean they will always support India. just look at Bangladesh, they got freedom due to India, and now they raise T against India. 

36 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Which country is supporting India?

Team India: USA , Russia , France , Israel (may be) , Mexico , Afghanistan , Japan (may be), Britain , Bangladesh . 

Team Pakistan: China (may be), USA (for sure)Turkey, Saudi Arab and some Islamic countries

There is no history to support USA and Russia anyone together 

Correct me if I'm wrong

2 minutes ago, duvva_abbulu9 said:

okay. I know that. But i wonder why that didn't blow into another cold war story? May be because both US/Russia were just posturing, and had no real intention of engaging each other.

anyway, that does count as help from Russia. thanks.

5 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

@3$%.. ee comment ekkada vundi vayya... topic related lekunda.. evarini tidutunnadu Mr.Reality

chill baa. ikkada serious discussion lo funny off topic idi. 

5 hours ago, xxxmen said:
 Madhu Agarwal from San Jose, CA signed this petition on Feb 7, 2017.

H 1 Visa are taking job from American citizens

Deeni leki puuku lo lokesh gadi mradda....blowjob thappa em job ki paniki rani edhavalu naturalized chitizens ayithe ilaane untadhi..,,

1 minute ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

3) Yes bhayya, India owe Russia for saving their asses. However, down the line, the links got week due to MIG failures, delay in deliverables and ....

4) India helped someone doesn't mean they will always support India. just look at Bangladesh, they got freedom due to India, and now they raise T against India. 

Bangladesh is not India's enemy at all. Just let them be, man. don't keep reminding them that you gave them something. 

Just now, krystax_admin said:

serious aa bondha na. complete sollu. evadanna naa sollu ni catch chesthada ani waiting ikkada. @3$%

appudu nenu pakkanodi sollu ni catch chestha. adhey ee db lo game.

3 minutes ago, krystax_admin said:

ok.. edo anukoni open cheyaledu .. @3$%

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

ok.. edo anukoni open cheyaledu .. @3$%

brahmabull, neelo ee maarpu endi? where's the fire myaan???

em chesaavo koncham cheppu man. ee db lo chaala mandiki avasaram aa routine.

bp tho pothaaru prathi chinna vishayaniki.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Bangladesh is not India's enemy at all. Just let them be, man. don't keep reminding them that you gave them something. 

I am not saying Bang is enemy to India. I am just saying T organizations r now coming form Bang..

2 minutes ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

I am not saying Bang is enemy to India. I am just saying T organizations r now coming form Bang..

Their govt is doing a decent job cracking them down.