Pichi peaks . Should-we-ban-H1-B-workers-from-travelling-across-USA

Quickgun_murugan

Oka pichi P asked this question.

If the person is here for temporary work why should he be allowed to roam around the country where he has no work? For example why should H1 Indian techies in silicon valley be allowed to leave California?

this uncle answered well lol

Yes, that's absolutely right. Jail them if they are found wandering anywhere outside their homes or work places.

These people are temporary slaves who don't pay taxes and are taking away American jobs. I am with you. Jail them. Alcatraz would be the right place. Watch them burn you know! Yeah..

When they travel outside their place of work, they don't pay for the hotels they stay in, not even pay for the food they eat let alone the minimum 15% tip. Jail them!

Specially these Indian techies.

But, don't jail the Sundar Pichai or Satya Nadella’s type of Indian techies. Jail rest all of them!

If they are here in this country, that too on temporary permits, they shouldn't be allowed to walk with normal people, hang out with other people and live like normal people do. I got you.

These temporary people should be shown how great America is by discriminating them. How can they live a life? They don't have any rights! They were never told in their H-1B or other contracts that they can live a normal life in US.

I, 100% agree with you. Jail all of them, the moment you see them breathing air like normal people.

P.S: This is just a sarcastic attempt to answer a bad question. The answer doesn't mean to hurt anybody’s sentiments. Please let me know and I will amend it, if that is the case.

4 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

Gatiga dimpadu ga evado  @3$% 

ee news hadavidi valla .. vague info valla .. half knowledge fellows ekkuvavutunnaru..

they are thinking H1Bs and mexico labor workers same.. both not legal and don't pay taxes.. send all money to their home country.. taking vomerican jobs ani.. white trash vallalo ekkuva velthundi ...

illiterates @3$%

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ee news hadavidi valla .. vague info valla .. half knowledge fellows ekkuvavutunnaru..

they are thinking H1Bs and mexico labor workers same.. both not legal and don't pay taxes.. send all money to their home country.. taking vomerican jobs ani.. white trash vallalo ekkuva velthundi ...

illiterates @3$%

incompetent labor shiit

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

illiterates @3$%

same na room mate kuda 

said same thing but  I showed my tax returns said that i paid taxes  etc 

ok i got it now ani andi appudu 

8 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

same na room mate kuda 

said same thing but  I showed my tax returns said that i paid taxes  etc 

ok i got it now ani andi appudu 

pichi peaks gallu...

yeah few morons do and boast about it ... like they make about 200k and show 60k in taxes. .and they say it like they did something great...

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

pichi peaks gallu...

yeah few morons do and boast about it ... like they make about 200k and show 60k in taxes. .and they say it like they did something great...

Linked in lo trending lo undi Tech Industry is finding it hard to recruit S/W developer anta

14 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Linked in lo trending lo undi Tech Industry is finding it hard to recruit S/W developer anta

artham kale bro?

44 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

illiterates @3$%

problem is these people can't differentiate between mexican and Indian people. Brown skin ni chusthe valla brain lo bulb glow authundi. vadu kachithanga muslim or mexican or arabic ayyi untadu ani. paiki fake smiles lopala manalni thittukuntu untadu, jealous feel authadu. 

personally Kentucky lo experience chesanu. rest area daggara car aapithe vadi pani vadu chesukokunda nanne chusthunnadu

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

artham kale bro?

coz of this hate and negative talk on H1 it is becoming hard to hire desilu .. effect shown almost instantaneously