Girl found living with monkeys in Indian forest

siru

53 minutes ago, siru said:

i disagree..she was leading a worry free life in the nature..now she is brought back to teh poisnous humans.

+1

Nature is protecting her...my 1st thought was this too

56 minutes ago, siru said:

i disagree..she was leading a worry free life in the nature..now she is brought back to teh poisnous humans.

baa cheppav.. i agree

Hope she finds her parents soon... she missed all parents love and affection... will take years to come back to normal life I guess... 

any news about how she end up with monkeys ? Some one kidnapped her when she was young ? I'm sure she had a painful story to share with the world...

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

+1

Nature is protecting her...my 1st thought was this too

Nature doesnt protect. Nature is scary. that's why we live away from it :(

2 hours ago, siru said:

thats my dream uncle..i will go one day..but my mind is already corrupted..whereas that girl is pure and as close to god as we can get

haha.. it may be true. but living in the wild is dangerous.

your mind is corrupt because you have a conscience. Leave it, and become a psycho, you'll find that you'll be close to god. except humans will either fear or loathe you :(

2 hours ago, samprok said:

okavela parents.. aa papa kosam inka vetukutooo unte? Idemanna Tarzan cinemaa naa, pilla peddagayinaka adavinaakodukulu dikku dishaanam ledani rapulu chesi sastaaru

2 hours ago, siru said:

rape aa..cheddam ani vethe kothultho chimpajilatho reverse lo cheyinchukuntaru..@3$%

@3$%

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Hope she finds her parents soon... she missed all parents love and affection... will take years to come back to normal life I guess... 

any news about how she end up with monkeys ? Some one kidnapped her when she was young ? I'm sure she had a painful story to share with the world...

dude, she's jumping around like monkeys and walking on four legs.. Surely she doesn't even have the concept of what a story is. She has no story.

like siru said, she's truly blessed. but now that she's in human civilizations, she needs to learn other skills to survive :(

hope she adapts.

26 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dude, she's jumping around like monkeys and walking on four legs.. Surely she doesn't even have the concept of what a story is. She has no story.

like siru said, she's truly blessed. but now that she's in human civilizations, she needs to learn other skills to survive :(

hope she adapts.

@gr33d