This is the craziest RFE in H1 history

Bhaai

51 minutes ago, mysterious said:

Yes this is true. I heard it from my friend that his close friend go REF. I think this might be him

malli shuru chesiraaaa...dostha kaa dosthaa...bachpan ka doesth gully friend.....btech frnd vaala roomamte friend..ani...aapuri ra naayana

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JollyBoy

• Bhaai

• Quickgun_murugan

• crazymatta

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

malli shuru chesiraaaa...dostha kaa dosthaa...bachpan ka doesth gully friend.....btech frnd vaala roomamte friend..ani...aapuri ra naayana

anni govt departments ee saari oke saari statements ichayee antey , ee saari atleast konni cases ina assam pampistharu anipisthundi. 

3 hours ago, Bhaai said:

Ma priend ki RFE

submit all documents from client/vendor showing proof that they tiredto hire USC first then they had no option to fill this position and hired H1B 

kote'assam bl@st

4s086h.gif?1403646236 

3 hours ago, mysterious said:

Yes this is true. I heard it from my friend that his close friend go REF. I think this might be him

ardhamayindhi...anta.com ahhh

RFE pic ikkada veyyamanuuuu mee fnrd and his close frnd

5 hours ago, Bhaai said:

Ma priend ki RFE

submit all documents from client/vendor showing proof that they tiredto hire USC first then they had no option to fill this position and hired H1B 

kote'assam bl@st

Hhhhhoneeebtransfer ??

5 hours ago, Bhaai said:

Ma priend ki RFE

kote'assam bl@st

Suthi methaga 

athi gattiga

4 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

ardhamayindhi...anta.com ahhh

RFE pic ikkada veyyamanuuuu mee fnrd and his close frnd

abha cha. post chestharu orig doc. only brainless guys will send it to friends in whatsapp and those brainless guys will circulate in social media with his name circulating all over. nammithe nammu leka pothe ledu. there is no need to prove it. u will know if this is true or not, once there r more RFE'S related to this kind of scenario's. hope ppl will not get this type of RFE'S.

7 hours ago, mysterious said:

abha cha. post chestharu orig doc. only brainless guys will send it to friends in whatsapp and those brainless guys will circulate in social media with his name circulating all over. nammithe nammu leka pothe ledu. there is no need to prove it. u will know if this is true or not, once there r more RFE'S related to this kind of scenario's. hope ppl will not get this type of RFE'S.

maree antha yedhavaalu aithe kaaadhu le bro manavaaaaalu.....   ala chesthene then its fake...