DB expertlu New ofeeti candidate ki eh technology best antaaru gippati situation la

dillidada

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spell_Hunter

• ICANWIN

• aatadista

• Android_Halwa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Do you know the person who is master in Transfer Pricing, without which people like you have no work to do ?

OOPS, niku Transfer Pricing ante telvadu kada...adoka skill anamata...adi lekapothey nee lantivallaki pano dorakadu...

FYI, I Am not an IT guy...and Your thoughts are too small to think of life beyond this IT world 

ROFL. Go back and check your posts on IT. 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Do you know the person who is master in Transfer Pricing, without which people like you have no work to do ?

OOPS, niku Transfer Pricing ante telvadu kada...adoka skill anamata...adi lekapothey nee lantivallaki pano dorakadu...

FYI, I Am not an IT guy...and Your thoughts are too small to think of life beyond this IT world 

Then it's clear. You are fake pakodi working in IT

Just now, Spell_Hunter said:

endi mey nee raccha pilagallani idisipettavaa endi @~`

What did i do man just adiga ada univ ani ...i give up ani eppudo cheppa and not even quoting halwa ..

@aatadista  

Just try to understand 

" A transfer price is the price at which divisions of a company transact with each other, such as the trade of supplies or labor between departments. Transfer pricesare used when individual entities of a larger multi-entity firm are treated and measured as separately run entities.

Emanna ardam ayinda niku ?

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

What did i do man just adiga ada univ ani ...i give up ani eppudo cheppa and not even quoting halwa ..

okay mey endo nee raccha java antav adantav idantav em ardham ai saavad  Brahmi-17.gif?1403646236

2 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

endi mey nee raccha pilagallani idisipettavaa endi @~`

ie @aatadista ganiki self dabba kottukunudu ekuva...vadu eskunna cut drayer  nundi chese pani varaku motham dappu kodtane vuntadu...

roju ki vani self dabba kottandi nidra raadu...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

@aatadista  

Just try to understand 

" A transfer price is the price at which divisions of a company transact with each other, such as the trade of supplies or labor between departments. Transfer pricesare used when individual entities of a larger multi-entity firm are treated and measured as separately run entities.

Emanna ardam ayinda niku ?

ROFL. Investopedia copy paste. Fake pakodi